Thursday, June 5, 2014

*Thoughtful Thursday*

 


I would say I "suffer" from this, but there is really no suffering involved!



Hehehe...



Refer to above quote...



A vitamin I would gladly take!



I love Maya Angelou and will miss her wisdom.  This quote is one I truly try and live by.



Sometimes I do my best work when it's crunch time!



Embrace the hard...



Be grateful for all things...


Yup...



My life mantra...



Our minds are more powerful than we realize! Tell yourself good things!


Oh my, I can so relate!


Tyson's name is music to my ears and I can't hear it enough...



Just trust...


Always be kind and non-judgmental...



I would dare leave out the "just about"...



Stay in the moment...
...be present.


This makes me laugh...



As does this...



And this...



Thank goodness!



DO IT!



Have a thoughtful Thursday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails