Friday, March 31, 2017

Food 4 Thought Friday

Welcome to Beacon of Hope's:
Home of Food 4 Thought Friday
Food 4 Thought Friday!

A little feast without the calories!!

Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night. JOIN IN!!!

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast ~ What was the most productive thing you did this week? 
Lunch ~ What was the least productive thing you did this week?
Dinner ~  What are your weekend plans?
Midnight Snack ~ What disappointed you this week?   What delighted you about this week?
Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
MY ANSWERS
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast ~ What was the most productive thing you did this week? I got our Boston trip pretty much planned out as far as what we are doing etc.  I also made a print out of our flight info, hotel info, etc. and made a packing list.  I cleaned out my closet as well and took five bags to the DI.
Lunch ~ What was the least productive thing you did this week? I followed an ambulance because it was heading in our ward boundaries and felt like I should.  It went to the house of a lady I visit teach and so I decided to go to the house and see if there was anything I could do.  I waited outside the door for 20 minutes for the EMT's to come out (it didn't appear to be an emergency or I would have left) but when I asked her husband, he said there was nothing I could do and I felt kind of dumb.  I wasn't being nosy, just felt a strong impression I should do it but not sure why because there wasn't anything I could do. I guess I can't second guess things though because I did feel prompted to go over even though I'm not sure why.  
Dinner ~  What are your weekend plans? We don't have plans on Friday night, but will probably go grab some dinner.  I have a 12 mile run on Saturday and then it's our annual General Conference that I plan on watching four sessions of.  Two on Saturday and two on Sunday.  I always look forward to the messages of hope and encouragement.  You can watch them here.  It is also April Fool's Day on Saturday and so I have to get my act together and get making some plans for that. ☺
Midnight Snack ~ What disappointed you this week? That Dave didn't make it home for dinner two or three days this week due to work and meetings and so I ate alone.  That I had to spend so much time on the Boston trip and a hotel charged us for three nights when I had free cancellation and I can't reach the manager after trying for four days.  That my shirt I ordered to wear in the marathon arrived but it's too big and now I have to try and return it and get the smaller size. Such a pain!  
 What delighted you about this week? That I reached a 3:46 on my Yasso 800's speedwork!  I didn't think I would before Boston!  And that my Boston Marathon celebrity jacket arrived!  I'm so excited, I have been wearing it!   And that Sky has been safe in Puerto Rico this week. I am a worry wart when my boys are off doing their crazy adventures!  They are survivorman-ing it (not hotel and only eating what they catch!) and so yeah, I worry!  
Recipe for the Week~ Every human you meet is an opportunity for kindness.  I may have said that before on here, but it truly is something we should remember.  No matter how bad they may seem, they still need kindness.  We all do.
 

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I hear ya on the eating alone this week.... it has been every night...I hate how he has to work such long hours... but so very grateful he has a job! Good luck with the marathon...wish I was a runner, but my shin splints just won't let me :( Have a great weekend!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails