Monday, May 10, 2021

Wonders and Miracles Podcast Interview

I had the amazing honor of being featured as a guest on the podcast WONDERS and MIRACLES on May 10, 2021.  

It is an interesting story how it came to be. About a year and a half ago, I was asked to write an article for the Utah American Mother's Association website.  You can find that HERE. Or to go to the direct link go HERE.  

The article was titled HAPPY IN THE HARD and it was about my tsunami of health trials that hit basically all at once.  One of our members saw the article and wrote me and told me I needed to share my story on the podcast Wonders and Miracles.  She made connections with the podcast originator and shortly after I was then asked to be on the podcast by Liza Lawrence who is the originator and host of the podcast.  She asked if I could be on it in December of 2019.  I was unable to do that at the time and so I wrote back and told her that I just would not be able to right then and she wrote back trying to urge me to do it but knowing I was just unable to squeeze it in at that time, I just kind of forgot about it and never wrote back. 

Fast forward to a few weeks ago. I received an email from Liza explaining her friend had told her about my story and she asked if I would be interested in being a featured guest. I don't think she remembered our previous correspondence. Interestingly enough, I had just listened to a talk about women needing to use our voices more in the world right now and not hiding them because our voices are in great need. So when this opportunity came I felt like I should just bury my fears and do it. It wasn't an easy thing to do, though it was an easy choice to decide. I felt like Heavenly Father had been preparing me with messages of how important it is for us to put ourselves out there even if it's scary so the world can have good things along with so much out there that is not good. 

She was very happy I agreed and we decided to record it on April 28th.  I really did not have a lot of time to prepare but I had printed off the article I wrote and went back through some blog posts and photos and felt like I would be good if I could just use my notes.  I got an email about 20 minutes before we were set to record to inform me that it would also be on YouTube. I wrote back asking about that and explaining I needed to have notes and so I asked if we could not do the video part. She said it was no big deal because she only has 100 subscribers on YouTube and one thousand on her podcast and to not worry about it all. Not worry?  haha  I would have washed my hair, had plastic surgery, a total overhaul had I known. JK (kind of).

 HERE is the direct link to the podcast. 
Or try THIS.


Lovely freeze frame. Just lovely. 
HERE is the YouTube link.


Truly honored and humbled to have been asked to be a featured guest on this amazing podcast @wondersandmiracles with Liza Weaver Lawrence. I am grateful for the privilege and opportunity to share some of the miracles I experienced during a time in my life when the rain was pouring down hard. 🌧☔️⛈

















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails