Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night for those that are on a different time zone. JOIN IN!!!
Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
Are you a "real" Christmas tree fan or "artificial"?
Lunch What is the earliest and latest you have ever sent out your Christmas cards?
Do you decorate the outside of your house?
Midnight Snack How close are you to being done with your Christmas shopping?
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
Are you a "real" Christmas tree fan or "artificial"? Good question! I used to love the real ones, but now with the artificial ones complete with pre-lit lights, it would be SO nice to not have to hassle with that anymore! I do LOVE the smell of the real ones but it is short lived and then there's all those needles to constantly pick up. My vote is for an artificial one, but Dave and the boys love the real ones. We have fun traditions associated with picking out our tree as well, so I am sure I will be voted down!
Lunch What is the earliest and latest you have ever sent out your Christmas cards? The earliest was probably when we didn't have any kids and I am sure they were mailed the very first part of December! Now, well let's just say this years arrived on St. Patrick's Day. But it was planned! Well kind of. I had decided to start doing a Valentine's Newsletter instead of Christmas because it would be so much easier. So we did that for a few years, but last year I was behind on that so it became a St. Pat's one! Ugh! Maybe I should shoot for Easter this year! haha
Do you decorate the outside of your house? Yes! I love that part of Christmas because I don't have to help with it, other than tell them how I want it to look! Dave and my boys do it all and they do a great job.
Midnight Snack How close are you to being done with your Christmas shopping?Oh ho-ho-ho!!! That is a good one! I am NOT even close at all! I hope it comes together this year. I have never felt this so far behind ever!
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?) Cherish the moments....always cherish the moments.♥
2. I really must get right to it or it will be a sad Christmas this year!
3. It's the most stressful time of the year for me!
4. Some of the holiday's expectations are ridiculous!
5. I feel more like a scrooge this year than ever before.
6. Here's wishing you all a very...goodnight!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting ALL my Christmas up even if I have to stay up all night to finish!, tomorrow my plans include feeling bad I can't run the Snowman Shuffle for the first time in three years because of a conflict with a baby shower for my sister in law, after the shower I am attending the city's Christmas home show and then after than we will probably either go shopping or hit the High Priest party, and Sunday, I want to enjoy the fact that I don't have to attend a million meetings anymore, and just enjoy the day!!!