Food 4 Thought Friday
Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night for those that are on a different time zone. JOIN IN!!!
Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
Breakfast What did you do the night of your high school graduation?
Lunch What do you remember most about your high school graduation?
Dinner How did you feel about graduating?
Midnight Snack What is one thing you would do different if you could go back to high school?
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
Breakfast What did you do the night of your high school graduation? We (most of my senior class) had an all night party at the Cinedome Theatre. It was a huge theatre and we played tons of games including hide and seek. It was so much fun. After we went to our friend's house who owned it. She had a huge game room and pool. I got thrown in the pool with my clothes on. It was a lot of fun.
Lunch What do you remember most about your high school graduation?I remember it was held at the Ogden Tabernacle and that we lined up outside. I remember some of the speeches were very "interesting"...aren't they all? I also remember some of the boys opening their gowns and flashing the audience with their bare chests and shorts.
Dinner How did you feel about graduating? I was very sad because I knew that I wouldn't be seeing most of those people again for a very long time, if ever. I hated the finality of it all but I was also excited to embark on new adventures in my life. I was also sad that my boyfriend was going to be moving far away in a few weeks. Overall graduation was a pretty bitter sweet time.
Midnight Snack What is one thing you would do different if you could go back to high school? Hmm...many things. First of all, I would have gotten to know more people. I had friends from many different groups, but I wish I had gotten to know more people better and then stayed in better touch with them. There's not a lot I would change though. I had a great high school experience with many wonderful friends! ♥
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?) Once again...CHERISH THE MOMENTS!
1. Hawaii or the Oregon coast is my favorite place to travel to.
2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember my loyal cat Lightning and my dogs Prince and Queenie.
3. Loyalty makes for a good friend.
4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, makes me feel all cozy.
5. The plans for my upcoming vacation is/are so exciting!
6. My best friend knows how to make me smile =o).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a date with Dave to go grocery shopping...(exciting I know!) tomorrow my plans include somehow squeezing in a long run or two, laundry galore, cleaning, baking, and lots of other essential duties and Sunday, I want to finally feel like it's summer and sit with family for a while!