Thursday, December 2, 2010

Always In Our Hearts... Never Forgotten...


~♥~Tyson~♥~
July 15, 1988 ~ December 2, 2005
Always in our hearts...
Never forgotten....







" I can shed tears that he is gone, or I can smile because he has lived. I can close my eyes and pray that he'll come back, or I can open my eyes and see all he's left. My heart can be empty because I can't see him, or I can be full of the love we shared. I can turn my back on tomorrow and live yesterday, or I can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday. I can remember him only that he is gone, or I can cherish his memory and let it live on. I can cry and close my mind, be empty and turn my back, or I can do what he'd want: smile, open my eyes, L❤VE and go on." ~ David Harkin ~










Posted by Picasa












Posted by Picasa











Posted by Picasa










We love and miss you bud more than words can say...♥
♥CHERISH THE MOMENTS♥
For more photos go to his birthday post HERE

1 comment:

deb said...

Hugs to you Jodi. What an awesome boy he was and I know he is watching over you all from above.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails