Wednesday, November 23, 2011

There is nothing better than a good friend except a good friend with chocolate!



My friend Dawn asked me out to lunch because she said she had something for me. Well, that seals the deal right there. I love gifts! I knew she had just recently returned from Hershey Pennsylvania and I hoped... REALLY hoped that it possibly could be something brown and a little bit creamy that she wanted to give me. I was hoping my incessant harassing her about whether she brought me something back from the chocolate factory was possibly setting in. Ha ha... I was totally teasing by the way, but Dawn is super woman and she makes things happen! Boy does she make things happen, and I might add in a BIG WAY!


She brought me this HUGE Reese's Peanut Butter Cup! And as if that wasn't enough, she also brought his wife, teenager, and toddler along! The entire Reese's Family! For me!





Can you imagine how many calories I am holding in the palm of my hand???!!!!
Mmmmm...

We had fun taking these photos on Main Street while pretending we were indulging ourselves!


I just love this woman. We attended the same high school, but she was one year ahead of me and though we were acquaintances, we were never really friends. We became buddies through Facebook and a crafting group one of our mutual friends started. We have since discovered that we are alike in SO many ways! We love so many of the same things and have the same interests. I feel like we were soul sisters in the pre-existence.

I gave her my FAVORITE Christmas indulgence....Cadbury Christmas Balls!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails