Thursday, October 9, 2014

*Thoughtful Thursday*

 

ahhhh..


Pretty please?


It's usually me with my mouth full!


So true!


We all have one of these!


And unfortunately one of these too!


Soemtimes I crave being alone!


There are those days...


Amen!


Ha! This is what my son in Hawaii is probably thinking!  I text him thinking he is on our time and forget he is four hours earlier than us!


Especially then...


If we could only learn this earlier in life...


Let it go...


Only on myself...


Truer words have never been spoken!

And this too...


Thank heavens!

=)


Hah!


Easier said than done!


Love this!


Every. Day.


So true!


 =)


 Fall is not my favorite season.  To me it is saying LOUD and CLEAR winter is almost HERE! 


Always...


The small favors sometimes have the largest impact.


Wonder why?


Wickedness never was happiness....



 This is good...


Act on it!


LOVE LOVE LOVE this!
A chocolate frosting kind of day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails