Saturday, January 15, 2022

“COURAGE is being scared to death but saddling up anyway.” - John Wayne

 “COURAGE is being scared to death but saddling up anyway.” - John Wayne


































This is what I posted on social media because I kept getting so many questions about what was going on with me.
COURAGE is my One Word for 2022.
2021 was a bit rough but I'm really going to need it for 2022!
Some of you already know, but for those who don't and for my dear customers of my It's Abundt Time cake business who have been so patient with my absence, it has been due to the devastating news that my breast cancer has metastasized to my bones and my health has become a priority over everything. I wasn't sure I wanted to post this but I felt I owed it to those of you who have supported me through this dream little business of mine. And now I ask for your support and prayers for me and my family as we forge ahead with COURAGE (even though we are a bit scared to death) on this new journey we have been forced upon.
Not many of us get to choose our trials but we will all have them. And when they come, you figure out how to deal with them. I am turning to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to help me through this journey and I have felt Him by my side every step of the way. I am going to fight this beast with all the life I have in me! And that's a lot!
I LOVE LIFE! It's such a gift. I’ve lived a lot of life in the last 60 years! Life is not something I take lightly, for I know how short and fragile it can be, so I cherish it with my whole soul. I know that each morning I arise and each breath I take is a gift!
I’ve weathered many storms, climbed many mountains and experienced the greatest vistas life has to offer. It’s been a whirlwind of highs and lows but through it all, I LIVED!
I’m not sure what’s ahead for me in the next several years… but I want to own every second, hold every minute, live every hour, and feel joy in every day. I want to RISE UP every single day and EXPECT MIRACLES! And I feel deep down in my core I will (absolutely WILL) receive them!
Life is full of challenges for each and everyone of us, and no one is going to escape the hardships along the way. The only way to live life is to find the joy in the midst of it all. I'm convinced the secret to life is to realize that we can’t wait for the hard to be gone before we find joy and peace. There’s always going to be hard, we must find it IN THE MIDDLE of the difficult!
Life is fragile Cherish the Moments!
If you want to do something for me go home and LOVE ❤️ your family AND your HEALTHY body no matter what it looks like! (we are all so hard on ourselves!) And then please say a prayer for me AND FOR my family!
I'm all SADDLED UP and ready for 2022!

I am SO grateful for the love and support I felt from this post! I am publishing these comments here so I can read and re-read them often! They give me strength!















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails