Saturday, April 18, 2009
1. Have you ever been told that you look like some famous?
I've been told I look like Jessica Rabbit (I know... just kidding to see if you are awake!), Dolly Parton (Bawahaha!!!...kidding again! - Oh I am cracking myself up!), okay serious now...I really have been told I look like Olivia Newton John (now if only I really did!), Patricia Wettig, Princess Diana (when I had a different hair style), and Nicea Degering (Good Things Utah). Any of which I wouldn't complain.
2. Name a celebrity that shares your birthday.
King Constantine I of Greece, Linda Fratianne (American figure skater - same year) , Peter O' Toole, and Carol O' Conner.
3. Tell us about your first kiss.
First kiss was when I was in second grade, but if we are talking first REAL kiss, then it was in high school when I was dating a college guy. We had dated a couple of times and when we were doubling with some friends at one of their houses, we went outside and next thing I knew he laid one on me! When he was done, I grabbed him and laid one right back on him! (JK, about that last part, but you have to admit it sounded good!)
4. When you meet someone attractive, what do you notice first?
Smile and eyes...
5. What was your biggest mistake ever?
Gosh...I have never analyzed that question. Too many to choose!
6. Give us one random, but candid fact about you.
I love my hair played with.
7. What about your current or most recent lover excites you?
That he literally treats me like a Queen. It's wonderful!
8. What really annoys you?
People lying to my face to save theirs.
9. How many other Saturday 9’ers answers do you usually read?
As many as I have time for.
To play go HERE
I had to play today! The subject is:
Oh there is SO many more where these came from!!!!
To play go HERE