1. If you could have just one more conversation with a person from your past, who would it be? Probably my Grandma Mae. She was so much fun and passed away when I was in high school. I would love to have her around to talk to often.
2. Do your friends tend to be male or female?
Most of them are female, but I seem to relate better to certain males than some females.
3. What is in your car’s trunk?
Tire stuff, emergency car kit, first aid kit, blankets, and other miscellaneous junk.
4. What was the last CD that you purchased?
I don't buy a lot of CD's and so I can't remember. It was probably a Christmas one.
5. What is your favorite movie and why?
It's a Wonderful Life because it has such a great message of hope.
6. If you could wake up with a new talent tomorrow, what would it be?
To be able to play the harp.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
It varies depending on what is going on that week. But I love Saturday's because I usually get to spend time with my boys.
8. What are you wearing when you feel you’re at your best?
Nothing special, but I probably feel my best when I am wearing either a nice pant-suit or a skirt and jacket with some snazzy shoes to match. And amazingly enough it doesn't even have to be purple! But I also can feel great in just a pair of jeans and a cute t-shirt. To feel my very best, I need to be wearing make-up and having a good hair day.
9. When was the last time you cried?
I had a serious hay fever attack yesterday and tears were streaming down my face. Does that count? lol
To play go HERE
This week's theme was PROTECT(ion)I confess when I first heard the theme I went blank and decided not to play, but when I got thinking about it, I was able to come up with more than enough ideas to go with it. So here's my take on PROTECT(ion):
Me and my Samoyed dogs. They were very good PROTECTORS!!!
At one point we had ELEVEN of them in our home before we sold the puppies!!! No one was going to mess with us!!!
Cats make for good protectors too! They protect me from MICE!!!
And of course BIG BROTHERS are the BEST protectors of little sisters!!
Lysol and RAID to protect poor helpless teenage girls from ROACHES in a run down motel on a high school trip!
One of my little men to protect me from ANYTHING! Check out the look in his eyes...no one is gonna mess with Taylor!
Lucky for me I was blessed with ♥SIX♥ MEN to protect ME!!!
To play go HERE