Friday, October 16, 2009

~~~Friday Memes~~~

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Food 4 Thought Friday



A little feast without the calories!!!



Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night for those that are on a different time zone. JOIN IN!!!

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast
Would you or have you ever gone sky diving?


Lunch
What do you think about President Obama receiving the Noble Peace Prize?

Dinner

What is the last movie you saw? Did you enjoy it?


Midnight Snack
How much of a worrier are you?


Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
MY ANSWERS
Breakfast
Would you or have you ever gone sky diving?
I have always said I would NEVER do that, but the older I get the more brave I am getting in doing absolutely insane things like that. My oldest son has done it several times and he says it's great and doesn't feel like you are free falling. The very hardest part for me would be getting the courage to actually jump from the plane. Scarrrrrry!!!


Lunch
What do you think about President Obama receiving the Nobel Peace Prize?
Five words.... DO NOT GET ME STARTED!!! This one act has really caused me to lose mistrust in the leaders of our world. But I will stop there!

Dinner

What is the last movie you saw? Did you enjoy it?

I just saw LOVE HAPPENS last night with my sister-in laws. It was a very good movie and had so much I didn't expect from just seeing the trailer. It was a tear jerker. I would recommend it and definitely watch it again.

Midnight Snack
How much of a worrier are you?
I used to be much worse than I am now. Now I know that it does absolutely no good to worry about things you can not change. Why waste your energy on things that you have no control over? I am trying to teach this to my 12 year old. He is a huge worrier!

Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
Life isn't always what you expect. You have to learn to take what comes and then "come what may and love it!"



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥














1. So are we going to even get a fall this year????

2. A future that is better than the past is what's up ahead.

3. I love to take long hot showers after a cold run.

4. I need a fresh start of some sort.

5. I walk a lot more than I am running lately.

6. Fresh water is the true elixir of life!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to good question. We would normally be attending the football game to watch Taylor, but he has had the Swine flu all week and so won't be playing, so maybe do something with Dave's sister and fam that is here, tomorrow my plans include attend and AMI mini-conference in Logan, attend the USU Football game with the youth in my church, then attend a retreat for the older girl's I teach in church, gonna be running from 7 a.m until 11 p.m! and Sunday, I want to have my young women board meeting here, attend my meetings, and attend my cute nieces 6th birthday party.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails