Thursday, April 3, 2014

*Thoughtful Thursday*

 

I’m okay … but I’m not okay … and that’s okay. That is part of being human. - Mitchell's Journey

I follow Mitchell's Journey on Facebook which is a page where a father posts about his feelings and his grief of losing his son.  The above thought was posted yesterday.  It's really quite profound if you think about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 











Now here's one that will make you think...
Oooh....now that is a tough one!  My immediate reaction is YES!  Of course!  But the more I think about it, I'm not so sure I would actually want to know ahead of time.  Life is so full of surprises (some we prefer not to have) that I just do not know if I would want to know the final ending right now or not.  Knowing me, I would tell myself no and that I won't read the end, but the longer the book sat there and consumed my mind, I am pretty sure I eventually would have to read it or at the very least, just peek. ☺

How about you???

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I would read the end right away.....I might be sorry I did but I still would. I do love surprises but if I could find out the end of my life I would. I always liked knowing what kind of baby I was getting too....I was still surprised with plenty when they arrived :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails