Thursday, May 29, 2014

*Thoughtful Thursday*

 
I can chose.....


NOW you tell me... ☺


I guess it's good for something!  haha


Amen to that!


Hallelujah!


Happily I've found a few!


And what a walk it is...


Glad He's got this...


But I prefer mine so much more... ☺


Ahhhhhh....


Think positive!


That Satan is a bad dude!


Like right now!


Now... where are those meatballs?!


Haaaaah!


Sometimes it is forced, but always worth it.


But, not always easy!


Yes it is...


You ARE powerful!


How I wish everyone understood this!  Tyson is my favorite topic!


Love this!  One of life's greatest secrets!


Great advice!


It truly is like a wave...  you never know when one will come crashing right at you.


I need me some ocean!


This actually happened - only instead of dancing we were looking down at a baby snake and a lady stopped to ask if we were okay or having a heart attack!   The truth is, snakes do give me a heart attack!.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails