*SPECIAL REQUEST: Please add the link of this post on your Food 4 Thought Friday post so others can find it . And please be sure and check out the answers of those who left a comment and spread the love!
Welcome to Beacon of Hope's:
Food 4 Thought Friday!
A little feast without the calories!!
Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night. JOIN IN!!!
Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
GIVE ME FIVE!Breakfast ~List FIVE things you are. List FIVE things you are not.
GIVE ME FIVE!Breakfast ~ List FIVE things you are.
- Seeker of knowledge
- Patient with some things
- A singer (I wish I were!)
- One who gives up easily
Lunch ~ Name FIVE people you confide in.
- My Heavenly Father
- My husband
- My mother
- My BFF's
- My journal
- Run (unless it's a rest day)
- Housework / make dinner (it did say "almost"☺)
- Write and read in some form (journal, scriptures, blog, social media, letter, etc)
- Learn something new
- Housework (yes it's on both lists because even though I DO it in some form daily, I also put off doing a lot of it daily too)
- Returning my emails / text messages / etc.
- Getting in the shower RIGHT after I get home from my run. I get cleaning or doing something else and I l always regret it.
- Starting on projects that take a long time
- Getting dinner planned and started on time
- Try to be someone else instead of myself
- Say yes to something when I know I will dread it later (well maybe I've slipped up on this one a time or two)
- Swim in a dark cave
- Drive in East St. Louis in the dark (or in the day for that matter!)
- Allow external circumstances to dampen my inner happiness
- Run a marathon (or two or six or...)
- Look at my phone while driving (I have to throw it in the backseat now!)
- Eat junk food before healthy food
- Check social media before I get my TO DO list done
- Staying up too late