(If pictures are too small, just click to enlarge)
dear things that I missed this week:
- A farewell I really wanted to attend
- Witches Night Out with my friends at Gardner Village
- Witches Ball in my community
- RS Super Tuesday
- SLC Haunted Half Marathon
- Two Women Conferences
- Choosing my outfit for a Fashion Show I've been asked to model in
- 5K Halloween Run for my cousin's daughter I've planning on for several months
- A temple sealing for a special friend
- Primary Program for sacrament meeting. My favorite of the entire year!
- Jesus the Christ Study Group
- My Mom's tap dancing performance
- A few other things I can not remember at the moment
And WHY did I miss all those things?
What a great time it was too!
I will try and get my posts up for our trip up soon....but I am never quick in doing that! I take WAY too many pictures and it always takes me a while!
dear back at the ranch, Bryce stayed home because he had to work. Well, he didn't stay home as he was in Idaho most of the time working... doing this:
|He set up the light park in Idaho Falls.|
|He set it up at this zoo for the Halloween one. The Christmas one will be in a different spot.|
|He posted this on Snapchat. It was a video and I took some still shots from it. It made me laugh. He captured deer, wild turkey and Mr.Cat all in our backyard at once.|
|Mr. Cat also stayed behind. He seemed to be just fine about that. However he gave me the cold shoulder when I got home.|
dear awesome article, I ran across this article about this amazing couple. I just love this picture of Lesa!And I loved this article about the two of them. I was excited to see Lesa quoted in it. What a great couple they are and they are going to do so much good! You can read it HERE.
dear mckay, You got to attend a Russian Ballet! I am jealous. I could tell you weren't sure what to day about it, but it's still cool!
English class sign
Starting to look cold!