Thursday, September 24, 2009

Friday Memes

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
Food 4 Thought Friday
A little feast without the calories!!!



Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night for those that are on a different time zone. JOIN IN!!!


Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast
What is your favorite part of FALL?


Lunch
If you could go anywhere this weekend, where would you go?

Dinner
What are you currently addicted to?

Midnight Snack
Have you already begun your Christmas shopping?


Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

MY ANSWERS
Breakfast
What is your favorite part of FALL?
I love the smells! I also love that it's cool enough for homemade soup made with all the produce from the garden. But Halloween is my very favorite part of it! Love Halloween!



Lunch
If you could go anywhere this weekend, where would you go?
To Arizona to visit my sister in law and her fam.


Dinner
What are you currently addicted to?
Some of the games (nerdy ones) on Facebook! Me and my husband compete with each other.


Midnight Snack
Have you already begun your Christmas shopping?
Well, not officially, but I have bought a few things.


Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
Sometimes it's more important to follow your head instead of your heart. ♥


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

















1. One week ago me and my husband celebrated 27 years of marriage at our son's football game but then went to eat at Hamiltons in Logan. We walked in the door at 9:50 pm just before they closed.

2. I wanna go back to when I was young...life was so much simpler.

3. Mama told me to be patient.


4. We are great together, you and me.


5. Take your time or time will take you.

6. This too will pass!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to attending the high school varsity football game - Taylor (my sophomore) gets to suit up!, tomorrow my plans include a 7:30 a.m. breakfast by our Bishopric, then attend Especially For Youth with my Young Women, then head to McKay's little league football game, then to a baby shower in Midvale, then back to a dinner at the church, and then to watch the broadcast of the General Relief Society broadcast....whew! and Sunday, I want to attend all my meetings and maybe rest a bit.

4 comments:

Cat. said...

Wow, hard to find the comments link this a.m., but my answers are posted.

Unknown said...

Well, looks like you have to split your photobucket account....in 3!

My answers are ::here::

Have a great weekend!

Jodi said...

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY BLOG????? and what do I do about it!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn said...

Yowza! I don't know how to fix that. Search the blogger help section.

I played along! Have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails