A little feast without the calories!!
Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night for those that are on a different time zone. JOIN IN!!!
Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
Breakfast What are top three favorite smells (scent)?
Lunch How late do you usually stay up? What time do you usually arise?
Dinner What is something you learned this past week?
Midnight Snack What was the funnest thing you did this week?
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
Breakfast What are top three favorite smells (scent)? Rain, newborn baby, toss up between movie theatre popcorn or brownies baking.
Lunch How late do you usually stay up? I am rarely in bed before 11:30 p.m. or midnight. Right now it's 11:55 p.m. and I'm still up. What time do you usually arise? Usually about 6:30 or 7:00 a.m.
Dinner What is something you learned this past week?I went to my friend Lisa's house and she taught us how to make the cutest make-up bags! They are so cute!BUT, I also learned that I should stick to my rule of never taking off my rings. I never do! Unfortunately I did during my bread demo and put them in my pants pocket and only one out of three was found in the pocket. I am sick. I think the others must have come out when we did the jump photo. I am missing my original wedding ring and my mother's ring. SO sad. I think I will take a metal detector out there and try to find them that way.
Midnight Snack What was the funnest thing you did this week? That is a tough one if I have to choose just one because this whole week has been a blast. My SIL's are here from Arizona and Vegas and we have been playing non-stop. We have been shopping, going to lunch, planning our Sister's Fling, rehearsing our talent for it, and just hanging out. I also had a lot of fun at my friend Lisa's house this week where I went and taught my friends how to bake bread (including grinding the wheat) and Lisa taught us how to sew make-up bags. It's also been a fun week because summer has finally arrived! I also got to go up to Aaronic Priesthood Camp for the white shirt dinner and testimony meeting. That was fun too!
At Mamma Mia!
Teaching how to grind the wheat.
The cute bags we made!
This is the photo where I undoubtedly lost my rings. =(
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Usually when someone treats you unkindly, it's because of their issues, not yours. Just let it go.
There was not one posted for this week so I played the one I missed the week before.
And...here we go!
1. I remember when I first heard my first baby take his first breath. Life has never been the same since. What a special moment I got to repeat four more times.
2. This spring it has been showering down non-stop!.
3. Most humans are truly good deep down.
4. Mamma Mia, here I go again! ♫ My, my, how can I resist ya?...sound familiar?
5. I was inspired by one of my dearest and oldest friends this week to be a better person. She is amazing and at everything she does and so kind and sweet and talented.
6. My wedding ring is who knows where!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to our annual Sister's Fling complete with talent show and trip to the DI to pick out shirts for each other we have to wear to dinner - heehee, tomorrow my plans include trying to find my wedding rings in my friend's lawn in West Point, cleaning, hanging out with my cute niece Mackenzie, and driving to BYU to go watch my son Taylor's basketball games and Sunday, I want to enjoy getting to listen to the Sunday School lesson instead of teaching it, visiting with my SIL's and fams, attending a fireside about the Brigham City Temple, and eating something really gooey and fattening!
To play go HERE
Friday 5: Summer Blockbusters
1.What transformation do you undergo on summer Fridays at midnight? I am not sure I undergo a transformation, but I do love staying up late watching a movie before I fall asleep.
2.What super power do the kids in your neighborhood seem to have? Super Screaming Power... not a lot of children in my neighborhood, but one is pretty loud!
3.Who (or what!) is your nemesis in these warm summer days? The mosquitos! They are in over abundance this year because of all the rain. They are everywhere!!!
4.What is your trustiest weapon against the evil heat monster? Fruit and popcicles (the real fruit ones~~~mmm!), and of course it doesn't hurt to turn on the AC!
5.What seems to be invading your life lately, and how will you fend it off? Besides the mosquitos, it is being crazily busy! I love to be busy, but I also like having some down time too. But, that is part of summer and so I have decided to just go with it and enjoy it while it lasts and be grateful for each wonderful moment!
To play go HERE