Friday, July 15, 2011

~~~Food 4 Thought Friday~~~

Welcome to Beacon of Hope's:

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


Food 4 Thought Friday!

A little feast without the calories!!

Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night for those that are on a different time zone. JOIN IN!!!

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast What three things would you save if your house were burning down? (family and pets are already safe)

Lunch Are you planning or have already taken any vacations this summer? Explain.

Dinner Do you still use a paper calendar or day planner or have gone electronic?

Midnight Snack What has stressed you out the most this week?

Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
MY ANSWERS

Breakfast What three things would you save if your house were burning down? (family and pets are already safe) My journals and my boy's journals, ALL my millions of pictures and photo albums, my hard drive.

Lunch Are you planning or have already taken any vacations this summer? Explain. We went to Jackson Hole, and we are heading to Hawaii soon. My two boys are over there working (selling home security) and so we are going to join up with them and have some fun!

Dinner Do you still use a paper calendar or day planner or have gone electronic? I STILL have a paper day planner but I also use my iPhone to keep track of things since it sends me a sound when I NEED to remember which I don't do very well anymore~!

Midnight Snack What has stressed you out the most this week? Trying to find accomodations for our trip. I have checked at least 500 places to stay and not finding much available or what I want. I want to scream! I can't sit at the computer for that long at a time or I get a little ansy pantsy! This is taking hours a day!

Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Focus on the most important task at hand and all others will fall into place or not need to be done.



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥










And...here we go!

1. I hold onto hope and faith when things seem dark.

2. My family is someone I like to travel with because I love being with them as much as possible!

3. That day, 23 years ago today, when my son Tyson was born, was one of the greatest days of my life!

4. Time is just flying by so fast this year.

5. Trust your instincts and base your biggest decisions on them.

6. I love watching movies at home in the dark.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to celebrating my son Tyson's would be 23rd birthday with a balloon release at the cemetery, his favorite desssert (Chocolate Ecstacy), and lots of fireworks! , tomorrow my plans include running the Mantua DAM RACE (5 miler), visiting my mom who broke her hip last week, and preparing my lesson, and Sunday, I want to teach my lesson well, go to dinner at my in-laws, enjoy a day of "rest" - yeah right!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYSON!!!
♥♥♥FOREVER IN MY HEART!!!♥♥♥

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails