Friday, July 22, 2011

~~~Food 4 Thought Friday~~~

Welcome to Beacon of Hope's:
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


Food 4 Thought Friday!

A little feast without the calories!!

Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night for those that are on a different time zone. JOIN IN!!!

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast What is most pressing on your mind right at this moment?

Lunch What age do you consider "OLD"?

Dinner When is your "I'll be happy when..." going to happen?

Midnight Snack What have you been craving lately?

Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
MY ANSWERS

Breakfast What is most pressing on your mind right at this moment? The fact that I have about 48 hours worth of stuff to do in only about 24!
Lunch What age do you consider "OLD"? I hear it's always 15 years older than you are, but with the big one coming up in a week or so, I am feeling like "that" number says I'm old, but I don't FEEL old!

Dinner When is your "I'll be happy when..." going to happen? I learned a long time ago, that life is a journey NOT a destination and I need to find my happiness in the here and now and not when "something" happens. There is always something to be happy about and life is wasted if we are always waiting for that "when" to come. It may NEVER come anyway! So CHOOSE to be happy NOW!

Midnight Snack What have you been craving lately?Twizzlers Chocolate Licorice! Mmmm


Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) God is bigger than we are and He see's the big picture. He will always take care of us and be there when we need Him. We just have to put our trust in Him.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
</




And...here we go!

1. Life is very insane right now!

2. The airport is one of the best places to people watch EVER because there is such a diversity of people!

3. If I was going somewhere, the one thing I have to bring is my camera of course!

4. Winter will be back soon enough.

5. Next year, life is going to change a lot.

6. I went running today and I found a dime from Tyson!


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to celebrating Taylor's 18th birthday with a party with friends and family, tomorrow my plans include a long run, trying to not go crazy with my long list of things to do...ugh! and Sunday, I want to hopefully have it all ready to go and be much calmer.



To play go
HERE

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ FRIDAY FIVE 1.What is the longest distance you’ve traveled (in one trip) by foot? 26.2 miles! Top of Utah Marathon last year!
2.What is the longest trip you’ve taken by car? From St. Louis to Utah ~ many times!
3.What is the longest trip you’ve taken by plane? From Utah to Europe
4.What is the longest trip you’ve taken on some kind of water craft? Well since I've never been on a cruise, it would have to be the Hovercraft ride I took while in Europe.
5.What is the longest trip you’ve taken aboard a bus or train? When I was a little girl we used to ride the train from Utah to California a lot. As an adult I rode it from New York to Washington DC.

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU ARE AN AMAZING SON!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails