1. Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity? I have to get inside my head and so to do that I would probably need to be alone and in a quiet place. Being outside on a run or walk helps immensely.
2. What would be one thing that would embarrass you a great deal? When I forget things like people's names I really know! And pretty much anything that takes me out of my comfort zone. I have to have my house spotless when I leave on a vacation because the thought of the Relief Society (church ladies) coming in to clean it if I were to die makes me crazy!
3. What values did your parents instill in you? Honesty, loyalty, kindness, hard work, responsibility, concern for others, service, & determination.
4. What’s a fad of your teen years that you remember well? Bell bottom pants, mood rings, leg warmers, DISCO!, afros, pet rocks, Farrah hair, streaking.
5. What is your favorite breakfast? German Oven Pancakes with fresh fruit, whipped cream, and orange syrup! Mmm.....ooooo....
6. What is the best birthday gift that you have received? A purple amethyst necklace Dave gave me when we were dating. I still have it.
7. What gadget could you not live without?My cell phone, computer, flat iron, & clothes steamer (I ♥ it!).
8. Do you collect anything? DUST!
I collect money! Seriously, when I am out on a run if I see ANY coins, I pick them up and save them in a jewelry box I have. It is my belief that each coin is a little "HI" from my son Tyson who passed away three years ago. I also collect lighthouses and purple dishes. T-shirts and medals or ribbons from my races. I used to collect miniatures, but haven't for years.
9. What website (non-blog) do you regularly visit? Sugardoodle.net, facebook, & yahoo mail.
This is me with Dave's little bro Kevin who is now 30!!!
To play go HERE