Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night for those that are on a different time zone. JOIN IN!!!
Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
Breakfast What did you do this week that you were dreading?
Lunch What did you do this week that you felt good about?
Dinner What did you not do this week that you feel bad about?
Midnight Snack What was your favorite part of this week?
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
Breakfast What did you do this week that you were dreading? Running hill repeats for the first time this training session. I made it up to 5 repeats! Killer!
Lunch What did you do this week that you felt good about? Started back at the gym in the wee hours of the morning to attend my strength training class! It's been months since I attended. I also got my linen closet cleaned and re-organized all the meds we have (we have a LOT of sample meds and it takes mucho time to keep it organized!)
Dinner What did you not do this week that you feel bad about? I didn't get the homemade bread made I have been wanting to do. I didn't get in the service I wanted to. I didn't get my house cleaned. I didn't get the pix up in my boy's room yet. I could seriously keep going for another three pages...ugh!
Midnight Snack What was your favorite part of this week? Surviving! I also loved being out shopping and having it start to rain and thunder while I sat in my car. ♥LOVE the rain!!!♥
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?) It will all work out! Somehow, someway, it will if we are just patient and trust in the Lord.
1. I just had a pot roast dinner at the Idle Isle Cafe. Yum- Yum!
3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading: "And it came to pass that I Nephi, said unto my Father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commanded them."
4. Chocolate tickles my fancy.
5. I was walking when I should have been running.
6. McKay makes me laugh!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to attending a viewing (not exactly looking forward to 'that', just to be able to give my friend a hug), going out to dinner with Dave, maybe watch a movie, tomorrow my plans include getting in my long run- I have to break it up in two sessions to train for the relay, attending a funeral, cleaning!- ugh!, and wishing I was running the Ogden Marathon (it was sold out in January =( and so I couldn't get in ) and Sunday, I want to attend church, attend two meetings, hopefully make a great dinner and relax some!