Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night for those that are on a different time zone. JOIN IN!!!
Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
Breakfast You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal?
Lunch If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
Dinner What would be your dream job?
Midnight Snack What is your favorite video/computer game?
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)
Breakfast You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? Lasagna, green salad with Ranch dressing, French styly green beans with toasted almonds, garlic bread, Lime Rickey, and Carraba's Chocolate Dream Cake. I might eat the dessert first just in case!
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?) Take advice from others if you feel it is right for you, otherwise let it go.
1. Warm rainy days never fail to make me smile.♥♥♥
2. I'm looking forward to getting out and running some errands today!
3. The birds chirping outside and the dryer is what I'm listening to right now.
4. Potato salad must have lots of magic in it! (That has got to be the most random Friday Fill-in I've heard so far...)
5. My Mimi Cafe leftover turkey dinner from yesterday's lunch was the best thing I ate today. Oh and let's not forget the brownie I had for breakfast!
6. Today was busy so far, but still young!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to attending the temple and then dinner with friends, tomorrow my plans include getting in three training runs for Ragnar (morning, afternoon, and in the dark!) without causing my death, cleaning, and who knows? and Sunday, I want to do a good job on my lesson, attend my meetings, and chillax for a bit!