Food 4 Thought Friday
A little feast without the calories!!! Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night for those that are on a different time zone. JOIN IN!!! Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
Breakfast What is your favorite board game?
Lunch Are you a people watcher?
Dinner What do you have too much of?
Midnight Snack What was the most frustrating thing that happened this week?
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
Breakfast What is your favorite board game? Life! I always try and get as many children as I can! I also love to play Boggle and Guess Who? and Taboo is also a fave.
Lunch Are you a people watcher? Yes! I could watch people for hours! My favorite place to watch them is at ball games, the airport, church, and the mall. I never get bored if there are people around to watch. I find it very entertaining.
Dinner What do you have too much of? Dishes. Mostly purple! I love buying dishes even though I am out of room for them, but I love them! I also have way too many clothes and books!
Midnight Snack What was the most frustrating thing that happened this week? Getting hacked! Someone hacked me on Facebook and then my email. They sent out a message to everyone in my contacts saying I was stranded in London and was mugged and needed money so I could get home. I had a few people think that I was actually asking them for money and all alone in London trying to get home! They also erased ALL my contacts! Grrr........ Why don't they just get a life!!!!
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Take time to enjoy the little things. I found this photo and just couldn't stop looking at it for the longest time because it is so beautiful and it really touches my soul.....must be the color, but how can you NOT think this is a gorgeous scene? It calmed me when I needed it to and it made me really happy, I need to stop and "look" at the roses or wildflowers more often!
1. I can't believe my son Taylor was named Defensive player of the year on his JV basketball team! I mean, I CAN believe it, I am just so excited, I can't believe it! You know what I mean! =)
2. SUNSHINE (finally!) for everyone.
3. How can I ever restore all my email contacts?!!
4. BBQ ribs and cheesy potatoes was the last thing I cooked.
5. Six of one bite of chocolate is NOT enough!
6. Snow again? ; nonono!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hmm...not sure - this is the first Friday night in months that we don't have something planned. Maybe go to a movie and dinner!, tomorrow my plans include running down the canyon with Jen for my 11 mile run, watching conference, watching a video (When in Rome) while the guys are all at General Priesthood Meeting, and Sunday, I want to eat our traditional German Pancakes with Orange Suzette Sauce while watching conference and chillin'!
CLEAN *CLEAN* CLEAN!
1.What’s in need of a good cleaning? My closet!
2.What’s your idea of good, clean fun? Staying up all night craftin' with my high school girlfriends. I did that last Friday night until 2:30 a.m.!
3.How clean is your driving record? Um... well right now, pretty clean! If you want my life history, well, let's just say I have only got pulled over once for being under the influence. Those that know me, KNOW I was NOT drinking! I had taken some cold medicine and it made me a little loopy. After he pulled me over he decided I was not drunk, but he followed me for quite a distance even when he knew I was NOT a UI driver.
4.What was the last big thing you cleaned? My linen closet, master bath shower, game closet, computer room and I have a hundred more to do! It never ends! Especially when you get behind. Lately I have not been living by my motto "It's far easier to keep up than to catch up!". Ugh...
5.How much does your husband help you clean? Well let's just say I have trained him well! haha When we were first married, he didn't do much at all, but now sometimes I wonder if I married Mr. Clean! He does dishes, laundry, cooks, toilets, and anything I ask him to do if he has the time. I am very blessed that way!