Friday, March 18, 2011

Know and Tell Friday











Question 1How often do you get real sick? Luckily (knock on wood) not very often. I have been blessed with great health. I always seem to get a bug here and there but usually can kick it quick. This year, however, I have had some lingering congestive crap that has really affected my running. I do however, seem to get a migraine every couple of month's usually after some huge stress in my life.

Question 2Do you usually send serious or humorous greeting cards? Why? IF I send a card, which is rare, it is usually serious. I do like to give away humorous ones if it's not a serious occasion though.

Question 3
Are you a person who has a whole lot of acquaintances, or just a few very close friends? Neither really. I am a very social person who loves to have a lot of friends and many close friends as well. I prefer to be friends rather than just acquaintances.

Question 4
If you could cure a disease, or heal a sickness, which one would you choose? Well, that's a no brainer! Hands down, Cystic Fibrosis!!! To make a donation to help find a cure go HERE.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~









  1. What’s something you have an unreasonable fear of?
  2. Cockroaches, snakes, and spiders. Though I don't consider it to be unreasonable!!!

  3. What’s something you have an unreasonable fondness for?
  4. Purple and chocolate. Once again, I don't consider it to be unreasonable!!! =)

  5. What’s something you have an unreasonable disliking for?
  6. FISH! Anything that swims will not pass through my lips! Okay, this one may be unreasonable!

  7. Who’s most likely to bring out the unreasonable in you?
  8. Other people that are unreasonable. My husband can also put me there at times.

  9. Who’s the least unreasonable person you know? My son Taylor. Nothing ever gets under his skin. I wish I were more like him.

1 comment:

Lesa said...

I wish I were more like Taylor too. What a great quality to have.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails