How often do you get real sick? Luckily (knock on wood) not very often. I have been blessed with great health. I always seem to get a bug here and there but usually can kick it quick. This year, however, I have had some lingering congestive crap that has really affected my running. I do however, seem to get a migraine every couple of month's usually after some huge stress in my life.
Do you usually send serious or humorous greeting cards? Why? IF I send a card, which is rare, it is usually serious. I do like to give away humorous ones if it's not a serious occasion though.
Are you a person who has a whole lot of acquaintances, or just a few very close friends? Neither really. I am a very social person who loves to have a lot of friends and many close friends as well. I prefer to be friends rather than just acquaintances.
If you could cure a disease, or heal a sickness, which one would you choose? Well, that's a no brainer! Hands down, Cystic Fibrosis!!! To make a donation to help find a cure go HERE.
- What’s something you have an unreasonable fear of? Cockroaches, snakes, and spiders. Though I don't consider it to be unreasonable!!!
- What’s something you have an unreasonable fondness for? Purple and chocolate. Once again, I don't consider it to be unreasonable!!! =)
- What’s something you have an unreasonable disliking for? FISH! Anything that swims will not pass through my lips! Okay, this one may be unreasonable!
- Who’s most likely to bring out the unreasonable in you? Other people that are unreasonable. My husband can also put me there at times.
- Who’s the least unreasonable person you know? My son Taylor. Nothing ever gets under his skin. I wish I were more like him.