Friday, May 13, 2011

~~~Food 4 Thought Friday~~~

Sorry so late. Blogger was down FOREVER!!!
After a little (ahem!) hiatus... it's back!!!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Food 4 Thought Friday!



A little feast without the calories!!
Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night for those that are on a different time zone. JOIN IN!!!

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast What have you sold?

Lunch What does your answering machine say?

Dinner Where were you when you heard Bin Laden was dead?

Midnight Snack Where are you on your way to today?

Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

MY ANSWERS
Breakfast What have you sold? I had my own line of homemade crafts that I sold at Boutiques while we were poor starving students in Medical School, I sold Mary Kay for a time, I sold many of my decorated cakes, I have sold my services such as dance instructor, cake decorating teacher, and I have tried to sell all mothers on American Mothers! Greatest organization for mothers in the world!
Lunch What does your answering machine say? It has my 14 year old son's voice message from when he was about 8 years old. I can NOT change it! It is so sweet and I will never change it as long as it doesn't get erased. Whenever I hear it, it warms my heart and takes me back to when he was that age. My Mom will sometimes call that number just to hear his voice. It's so sweet!

Dinner What do you always carry? My iPhone

Midnight Snack Where are you on your way to today? Had a luncheon with friends, but instead going to Ogden to go watch my Mom perform in her dance group. What a riot!
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
Even if you think it's true, don't always believe everything you hear. Go with your gut feeling, it's usually right.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Friday Fill-Ins!



Sorry this is so late, but as most of you know, Blogger's been down for awhile. So...here we go!

1. I know I should not have eaten so many of those chocolate chip cookies I just made.

2. I want this house to stay clean for a change if at all possible.

3. This weather has been great for snow suits! (and it's May!)

4. If money can fix it, it's not a problem.

5. I'm really happy I have the ability to type, read, cook, take care of myself and family. I just saw a special on Stephanie Nielson, the blogger, who was in a plane crash and burned so severely she could no longer do those simple little things. I am so grateful I can. What an incredible and inspiring woman! Check out her blog HERE.


6. Que, Sera, Sera (whatever will be, will be) , or something to that effect.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Maddox with my in-laws and Dave and the boys, tomorrow my plans include a 12 mile run (last one before the marathon next week!), then attending Kathy's Creative Craft event, baking cookies, studying my Sunday School lesson, and hopefully not be too sore from the long run, and Sunday, I want to teach my SS lesson, take a good nap for a change ( I ALWAYS say that - never happens!), catch up on my reading!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Top of Mind What is the first thing that comes to mind when you read each of these words and why?
1. ice - Sonic 2. primary - Songs 3. dirty - Boys 4. green - Grass 5. fly - Fishing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice site you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.

Bella Simpson
cell phone disable

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails