Friday, March 13, 2015

Daybook

My blogging friend Jodi plays this Meme each week and I thought it looked fun, so I decided to try it out.  The author's link can be found HERE.
FOR TODAY



Outside my window...pitch black.  It's 9:00 pm  The weather is mild and 55°. 

I am thinking...I wonder when Taylor is going to get home from his spring break trip to California or if he decided to stay and go to Zion's on the way home.  He didn't respond to my text I sent him asking when he was going to arrive.

I am thankful...for my health and that I am able to run tomorrow...even though I am kind of dreading it.  But at least I am able to run, and for that I am very grateful!

In the kitchen...I spent several hours cleaning it today.  I vacuumed, mopped, and did some nitty-gritty cleaning.  I also organized the pantry, the baking center, and my lazy susan. 

I am wearing...a purple polka dotted cardigan with a purple maxi skirt.  We had to go to a wedding reception tonight and so that is why I am dressed up.

I am creating...some files for Dave's stake office to help him get organized.  I hope to get them done tomorrow.

I am going...to the Family History Conference tomorrow if all works out.

I am wondering...why I just gave Mr. Cat catnip because he gets rather aggressive and now my hand and arm hurt because he scratched me up pretty good.

I am reading...well...let me think.  I am always reading several books at the same time.  Currently I am reading Jesus the Christ, Unbroken, Angels Beside You, 1000 Gifts, Marie Osmond's book, Beyond the Veil, and several others I can't recall the titles of.  I wish I were one of those that could just focus on one book at a time, but it's not ever gonna happen!

I am hoping...I am able to sleep well tonight because I have my long run in the morning.

I am looking forward to...SPRING!  I love spring!

I am learning...PATIENCE...definitely an ongoing thing for me.  Some people just require more than you have at times, but I am getting better at it. 

Around the house...my new paint is already chipped a the top of the basement stairs. I asked Dave to get a plastic protector piece because I knew that area would be getting bad just like last time.  Now it will have to be touched up already.

I am pondering...if I should go back to school and get my Masters. 

A favorite quote for today...it was a toss up between these two:

One of my favorite things...running before the world rises.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Saturday - long run/family history conference, Sunday- teach Sunday School, Monday - do my St. Patrick's Day green dinner for FHE, Tuesday - Lunch Bunch at the Greenery for St. Pat's Day/McKay wisdom teeth consult/RS Birthday Dinner, Wednesday - lunch for Dave's Mom's birthday at Maddox, Thursday - shopping in Ogden for McKay's 18th birthday on Sunday, Friday - date night, Saturday- 19 mile run.

A peek into my day...I didn't have to run today which is very unusual. It felt so good to get an early start on things.  I did a lot of paper work, cleaning and organizing the kitchen, and my friend Julie stopped by for a visit.  Then I went and visited Mona with Julie and Shauna.  We took her a plant to cheer her up because her mother in law passed away this week. I came home and cleaned the bathroom and vacuumed and mopped the whole mid level, and then headed to a wedding reception with Dave. We went out to eat at Pizza Hut so I could carb load for my long run tomorrow.

1 comment:

Nancy Mc said...

I like the Daybook. (and the Food 4 thought) You are busy everyday!
I always enjoy your thoughts and inspiration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails