This is my first Friday Fill-in. Feel free to join in and add to your blog!
1. Birthdays are ______. A big deal at our house. On their birthday the boys each get what we call their Birthday Week. It's a whole week when they don't have to do any of their chores and they get to choose what is for dinner that week, etc. We have a special plate, and a big banner that hangs up the whole week, a birthday doorbell, etc. I have always given them a kid party each year with a theme. That is one of my favorite things to do. I miss doing those now that they are getting older. I love making and decorating cute cakes to go with the theme of the party.
2. ____ is my favorite season because ______. Spring. It is like a renewal of life when I am so tired of the long, cold winters! I also love the smells and birds singing!
3. I feel my best when _________. I've got enough sleep and I have exercised.
4. ______ is my favorite food! Lasagna! And you thought I was going to say chocolate! That is my favorite food group! :D
5. First impressions are _______. Lasting.
6. The best piece of advice I ever received was ___________. Oh, so many! The one that helps me through each day is...Do not worry over things that you have no control over. It is a waste of energy. And I live by the phrase...it's all about choices.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____! This weekend unfortunately nothing. I have to finish this book I am working on for my parent's anniversary and it is getting old! Tomorrow I have my long run I am not looking forward to either. I am planning on 10 miles. I will also still be working on the book and the invites and hopefully going to my son's football 7 on 7 tourney. Sunday I want to REST! But I don't see that happening because I have to get this book done by Monday! I do want to go to my in laws and visit with Karen and fam.
For more Fill-ins go here.