Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Friday Memes

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more




Food 4 Thought Friday




Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night for those that are on a different time zone. JOIN IN!!!


Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Breakfast

What is the largest burden currently weighing you down?


Lunch

Do you have any family vacations planned this summer? If so, where?


Dinner

What is one thing you must do before you go to bed each night?


Midnight Snack

Where is the last place you went?


Recipe for the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week)



SORRY ABOUT THE FONT ISSUES! For some reason it got a memory and I have tried to fix it in the html - to no avail!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Breakfast

What is the largest burden currently weighing you down? Girl's camp! It is in two weeks and I am feeling so unsettled because my camp director has been sick and has been unable to do much. She assures me it will all come together, but I am not sure I am feeling as confident as her! We have the largest group in our Stake - about 30 attending!















Lunch

Do you have any family vacations planned this summer? If so, where? That is still in the works. We have such a crazy summer between all the boys, with three scout camps, three basketball camps, football camps and practices, driver's ed, jobs, and my camp, that it has been a challenge to find a time. Still hoping we can pull something off in August.

Dinner

What is one thing you must do before you go to bed each night? Pray

Midnight Snack

Where is the last place you went? To the high school to watch Taylor play football 7 on 7.

Recipe for the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week)
Life doesn't always give us what we want or what we think we deserve...BUT, it still gives us plenty to be grateful for. Sometimes we must force ourselves to focus on the good amidst the not so good. There is SO much to be grateful for. Once that realization sinks in, we can't help but be happy.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting perfect behavior at all times.

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a real winner.

3. Having someone rub my feet is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy changing diapers and doing laundry... any good mother is more qualified than some of the clowns running this country today. (Go MOMS!!!)

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine losing that pregnancy weight and still nurse.

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without dessert or chocolate in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to a movie with some old high school pals that I reconnected with on Facebook, tomorrow my plans include getting in a long run finally, maybe driving up to the location of our girl's camp to scope it out, cleaning, getting ready for Father's Day, and Sunday, I want to attend all my meetings prepared, go visit my Dad and Dave's Dad for Father's Day, and wish all the dad's a very Happy Father's Day!

To play go HERE



11 comments:

Unknown said...

Just served my food.
Enjoy it ::here::

Have a nice weekend.

Jodi said...

Mine is up! Your print is sooo very tiny!

Paula said...

I loved your answer to #4...Have a great weekend.

Jodi said...

Sorry about the font guys!!! It must be in the memory on this post and I re-did it over and over but to no avail! Not sure what is the prob!!!

It looks big or it is microscopic!!!!

Jodi said...

If you have had these problems let me know....I am trying to figure it out. I even changed the font size in the html and that worked once in a while until I changed something and then it flipped back! Bizarre!

Andrea said...

Here is mine

Danielle said...

So true men will never ask about that! Have a great time tonight! My Friday Fill-in answers are here.

Lori L. Clark Art said...

You have a great weekend planned. Good luck on getting that long run in!

annies home said...

Food is up and ready here http://shopannies.blogspot.com/2009/06/food-for-thought-friday-june-19-2009.html

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

I love your recipe for life. I hope you are able to plan a family vacation. I'm staying put this summer.:D

ShannonW said...

My food has been served...HERE

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails