Food 4 Thought Friday
A little feast without the calories!!!
Breakfast What do you like to do when you have nothing to do? It used to be read. Now I have my iPhone, I find myself playing Solitaire a lot. :o) I also like to be on the computer if I have some spare time checking my email or Facebook or blogs.
Lunch Are you a saver or a chucker? Unfortunately I am a saver, but I wish I were a chucker. I am very sentimental and so I have hard time letting go of some things. I admire people that can just chuck things without a second thought.
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) One day at a time... just one day at a time. Breath... ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥<>
And...here we go!
1. For me, it was one of the coldest track meets ever!
2. I love the pumpkin chocolate chip cookies at my local supermarket.
3. Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard the hooting of owls.
4. Playing the harp is something I always wanted to do.
5. When it was over, I felt a huge relief!
6. I was scared but I never felt alone.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going with Bonnie to a nursery and ordering my potted plants, then hopefully out to dinner with Dave, tomorrow my plans include Taylor's track meet in Logan, then to Kathy's in Hooper for a crafting day with the girls (and crepes!), then home to do whatever comes up, and Sunday, I want to rest! (yeah right!)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 1) What is your most treasured childhood memory? Not sure how I can choose one, but I loved it when we lived in Reno and my Grandma and Grandpa (Mae and Ed as I affectionately called them) came and visited us. It was especially sweet when they would bring my cousin Shelley!
2) What was your favorite childhood toy? My Barbie dolls. Why did you like it? I would play them for hours and sometimes for days if a friend spent the night. We would make a huge house for them in my basement and never tire of it. We made our own furniture from wood scraps from the construction sites around my home and cut out other furniture from the Spiegel catalog. Good memories!
3) What was your favorite childhood show? The Brady Bunch. Who was your favorite character? I didn't really have a favorite. I loved them all!
4) Who was your best childhood friend and what is your clearest memory of this person? The ones I remember the best in Reno were Lisa Adaki and Corinne Morgan. Timmy Petapus was my boyfriend. He would kiss my arm starting at my fingers and go all the way up to my shoulder. Relax...we were in 2nd grade. =)
3.In what way are you especially strong? My biceps! haha Well, they used to be until I quit going to the gym. ü Gosh that's a hard one. I guess I feel like I am strong when it comes to serious adversity. I am usually able to keep things viewed with an eternal perspective. I am not saying it's not hard or I don't struggle, because I do. And of course, it isn't that way with ALL of my trials~~~just some.
4.Who was the last person to inform you that you were wrong? It was probably my son Taylor. He is 17. Enough said...☺
5.When did you last have to bid someone so long? Hmm... not sure.