Food 4 Thought Friday!
A little feast without the calories!!!
Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night for those that are on a different time zone. JOIN IN!!!
Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
Breakfast What is your weather?
Lunch ?What did you dream about recently?
Dinner What is the last party you went to?
Midnight Snack What was the hardest thing you did this week?
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
Breakfast What is your weather? This morning it was 28°! Many of the fruit blossoms froze! Where is spring?!!!
Lunch ?What did you dream about recently? I dreamt that I had a dog. When I woke up I really thought I did. It seemed so real! I think it's a sign! =)
Dinner What is the last party you went to? Tonight. I went to a surprise party for my friend Marilyn who turned 40 today.
Midnight Snack What was the hardest thing you did this week? I ran 11 1/2 miles this morning and had issues with my IT bands. My left knee gave out on me twice, but I had to finish the run. It was a training run for the half marathon I am running in a few weeks.
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Stay positive even when it appears there is no hope. Positive thoughts give off good energy and help to create what you want and need.
And...here we go!
1. Pardon me, for not doing Food 4 Thought last week~ life sometimes gets crazy!
2. I really LOVE a good deal.
3. I was surprised to find that I really like fishing in Alaska.
4. People watching is one of my favorite forms of entertainment.
5. Hi, my name is Jodi and I'm a chocoholic!
6. I LOVE lazy summer afternoons.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to attending my American Mother's National Convention and banquet, tomorrow my plans include attending my American Mother's National Convention workshops and Gala Banquet that I get to wear my fancy new dress to and Sunday, I want to return back to Salt Lake for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir broadcast that convention members are special guests to!
FRIDAY 5: TEEVEE
1.What are your thoughts on late-night television talk shows? I personally like them but my husband does not and so I only watch them if he is not home.
2.What television program is so bad you can’t believe anyone watches it? Gosh where do I begin? I'd say most of the current sitcoms are that way.
3.In what way have your television-viewing habits changed over the years? I just don't watch TV much anymore. If I do, I enjoy old movies or TLC or something educational or interesting like Hoarders. I also love the oldies like I Love Lucy and My Three Sons. I really could not tell you anything about any of the regular shows on now. I just do not watch them. The only one I do watch is Dancing With the Stars when I remember. If the TV is on around here it's usually on some sports game or The Office.
4.If you were in charge of the universe, what changes might you make to television? Clean it up! Get rid of all the sex and other things that make the youth think all of that is just normal.
5. What is most likely the very next thing you will be watching on television? The Royal Wedding. I plan on getting up at 4 a.m to watch it live! I did the same thing when Princess Diana got married.
To play go HERE
1. What new book coming out soon do you plan to buy? Laura Bush's new autobiography.
2. What upcoming book are you dying to read? The rest of The Hunger Games series. I just finished the first one. I also want to read Born to Run, Heaven is for Real, Laura Bush's new autobiography, and Something Borrowed to just name a few.
3. What series is a must read for you? I am really wanting to finish The Great and the Terrible series.
4. What new author have you found so far in 2011? Suzanne Collins
5. What little known author are you a fan of? Jaroldeen Edwards
To play go HERE