Thursday, March 13, 2014

*Thoughtful Thursday*




Nuthin...



Very beautifully put...
 
















 
And who needs that?




Now, this is the truth...





Maybe I have a shot at it then...



Pretty sure I'm a man...





Beautiful beacon of light...
I wonder if that guy caught anything?




Proof that me and my friends are very successful women!



Wow does this ever  hit the nail on the head...
...and the ouch in the checkbook!



This is probably my ALL time MOST favorite quote:



If I look hard enough will I find it?



I keep finding this to be true...


More confirmation...



Doesn't matter what the doc says anyway...
Runners never listen to them.
Especially ones that are married to them.



CHOOSE wisely!



And always eat dessert...



Gratitude is the secret to happiness...



Except for chocolate...
That pleasure shouldn't be rare.




If only it were...



This is my mantra...



Felt like this first thing this morning...



Accept it and be happy...



There is wisdom in 90 plus years of living.  I think he knows what he's talking about.



Run and be done...



I do believe this is the second secret to happiness.  Especially if those treats are chocolate.



Today!!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I look forward to your thoughts....I believe reading positive thoughts every day changes ones attitude...it sure has mine! Thanks!

Nancy Mc said...

So many good thoughts today. As I read the brain one...I thought, "my favorite". Then the laundry one, "my favorite". Then on and on. Loved them. Brightened my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails