Thursday, March 6, 2014

*Thoughtful Thursday*




 Let go and chill...



This just makes me laugh....



As do these...


At first I "did" succeed, but still not sure skydiving is for me! 


But, you could get me to do almost anything with this bunch! Especially if the one in the white hat tries to talk me into it.  Pretty much a done deal....  haha




Life IS good!



If only everyone really understood this...



Chocolate calms the inner beast...



I needed a laugh today... ☺



Or two...☺



Isn't that the truth?  
Cherish those moments...



Haha!



Love this...



I believe this with all my heart.
I even have this quote hanging in my bathroom!



We are stronger than we think...



Ahh....
It's the thought that counts.



Trying very hard to do this!
Only the MRI knows for sure if I will be able to Marath On.



 My number's in the phone book...




And we all love magical places...


Have a thoughtful Thursday!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I LOVE your thoughtful Thursdays....I love quotes...always have...always will!!! These are great. Thanks for collecting them for me! :)

Jodi said...

I love quotes as well and always have too! Imagine that! hehe

Dawn said...

:D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails