Friday, August 8, 2014

SISTER'S FLING!

SISTER'S FLING!
~2014~
The invitation I made for the BIG ROCKIN' event! ↑
I am waiting on getting pictures from my SIL's before I can finish this post.  There are so many more fun pix that I want to add and so until then...  take a little rock around the clock...

First stop, Boondocks for some stylish bowling!

Next, good times at The Burger Stop...



We just could NOT get the jump on together!  We kept trying and trying.... but we had some good laughs trying!

The little ones had NO problem getting it down the first try.... 
Us...not so much.


Trying and trying some more...


FINALLY!  SUCCESS!

And even TWICE!


My mini-mini hamburgers.  So cute and so easy!

Goofing off before the talent show...

Performing our talent (or lack thereof)
We represent the Lollipop Guild...

We also ROCKED AROUND THE CLOCK (we are mulit-talented)

Talent Show...

Sweet eats....

Just some Soda Pop for some Rockin' Chicks!

Great memories!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails