Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Memes

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more



Food 4 Thought Friday



Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night for those that are on a different time zone. JOIN IN!!!


Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast

What is the most interesting car you have ever owned and why?

Lunch
What book are you currently reading?


Dinner
Did you have any pets growing up?


Midnight Snack
How do you unwind at night?

Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
~MY ANSWERS~


Breakfast
What is the most interesting car you have ever owned and why?
Dang, I only wish I had a photo of it! We were newly married and very poor and Dave's grandpa sold us his old and very enormous car for $500. We needed it and so we bought it. It was all rusted out on the sides and so long I felt like I was driving a limo! The only good thing about it was it's color...it was a dark purpley maroonish color. It should have been yellow though because it was a serious lemon!


Lunch
What book are you currently reading?
I always read a lot more than one book at a time. Right now I am re-reading The Brothers by Chris Stewart (part of The Great and Terrible series) and I am also reading the second Twilight book...I know, I know, I can't believe I haven't finished them all yet either! I am also reading several religious books as well.


Dinner
Did you have any pets growing up?
I had two Samoyed dogs named Queenie and Prince and a cat named Lightning Mow. Our dog Queenie had 12 puppies (10 lived) and we kept one ~ Prince. They were so cute and so huge! My Dad found our cat when we lived in Reno at my brother's baseball game being thrown in the air by some of the boys. He rescued him and I talked him into keeping him and we had him for 17 years! He was such a good cat. I miss him all the time.

Midnight Snack
How do you unwind at night?
I don't watch much TV and so I usually end up blogging, on Facebook, or catching up on my email.

Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
"One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today." ~Dale Carnegie
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥














1.
I was reading a blog the other day and the post was about this bag the author loved that had Donny Osmond on it but she couldn't afford it and so I bought it for her
was my last random act of kindness.


2. Another place is
sometimes good for the soul.


3.
Be tender ♥ in matters of the heart.


4. Coffee, tea or
steamy hot cocoa! Mmmm....♥

5.
Sometimes life takes us unwillingly on
separate paths.


6. Our
national leadership reminds me that there is
no lack of corruption.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
watching "my" girls play a region basketball game and kick hiney!, maybe go out with our friends after, tomorrow my plans include watching my girls play basketball and kick hiney again!, see my cute nieces that are going to arrive from Arizona, attend our Ward Conference Temple night, go out to dinner after with friends, and Sunday, I want to somehow survive the seven meetings I have beginning at 7:30 a.m.and ending at 8:30 p.m., and visit Dave's sister and fam that are here from Arizona sometime!



To play go
HERE





16 comments:

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ADMIN said...

Have a good weekend y'all!
Mine is up HERE.

Jodi said...

I am going to be re-reading the Twilight series soon. Have a great Friday!

Karen said...

WOW! I am 4th to post on your blog and I am up pretty early!! Thanks for getting me thinking! I have had bloggers block!

Kimber said...

I played along! :)

LarryG said...

I think your 3rd fillin somes up very well how I think of you, and your first and last ones confirm it!

Paula said...

Have a great weekend

Da Bergs said...

You are So fun... I gave you an award on my blog!

Maria's Space said...

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
http://reesspace.blogspot.com

Yvonne said...

I remember you writing about that car before--must have been an adventure ; )

Great answers.

Sharon said...

I'm re-reading the Twilight series now .. on the third one .. l♥ve it! i l♥ve reading your answers every week .. hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Twilight is very good...

I just finished:

♥"Message In A Bottle"♥ :p

Now that was a tear jerker and a serious heart breaker. Oh man...talk about a REAL L♥VE story!

Unknown said...

Hi!

I forgot to submit my url, so here it is.

My food is served ::here::.

You're very welcome.

Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

I played along!
http://thesaladcaper.com/2009/03/09/food-4-thought-friday-2/

Nancy Face said...

Gee whiz, that car of yours was seriously interesting! :D

Jill said...

Your recipe for the week is so true. So many of us are dreamers instead of living in the current gift we were given. Life.. right NOW!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails