Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Memes

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Food 4 Thought Friday

Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night for those that are on a different time zone. JOIN IN!!!


Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast

What is the longest consecutive time you have spent in a car?

Lunch
Where would you go if you were invisible?


Dinner
If you could swim in any liquid what would it be and why?


Midnight Snack
What store do you shop at the most?


Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
MY ANSWERS


Breakfast
What is the longest consecutive time you have spent in a car?
24 hours. When we were living in St. Louis going to Medical School we would sometimes drive straight home to Utah. Skyler was only 2-3 years old and he was the best little traveler!


Lunch
Where would you go if you were invisible?
I would probably go to different people's houses and just observe. It could be very educational!


Dinner
If you could swim in any liquid what would it be and why?
Chocolate! What else? While I was swimming laps, I could lap it up too! Mmmm.....♥♥♥


Midnight Snack
What store do you shop at the most?
For groceries probaly Kent's or Walmart and for other things probably Target, Ross, or Maurices.


Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)




















♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥








1. When I look to the left, I see a ridiculously huge dead fish Dave caught in Alaska stuck on my wall!


2. Our family room is the room that has the best view in my home.


3. Let it work itself out.


4. House keeping done dirt cheap around here...(by me!)


5. Sharing chocolate with me is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.


6. If you have anything nice to say feel free to share the love ♥.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to speaking this afternoon at the State 4-H Convention on BLOGGING! (let's hear three cheers for blogging!), then doing something fun with Dave's sister Karen that is here from AZ, tomorrow my plans include getting Taylor to his first day of drivers ed, then spending it with Karen hopefully shopping all day =) and Sunday, I want to have a great board meeting and attend church, then go to Dave's parents and hang out with everyone since Karen and fam leave on Monday morning.


10 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

great list! our answers are similar! I would like to be invisible in peoples houses too:)

Maria's Space said...

My list is up.

http://reesspace.blogspot.com

Jolene said...

Mine is up! I do them each week, but I forget sometimes to post here. :D

Jo's Cafe

Paula said...

You are the busiest blogger I know...have a good weekend

Janet said...

So sad about that poor fish :-(

ADMIN said...

I want to be invisible and be going inside random houses but I'd rather ride airplanes and travel that won't require me passports and tickets hee hee!

Happy weekend!

Mine is up HERE.

Kelsee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelsee said...

Great answers...sounds like a busy weekend!

Kelsee said...

Great answers...sounds like a busy weekend!

Anonymous said...

I played!
http://thesaladcaper.com/2009/03/18/food-for-thought-friday-7/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails