Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm Alive! (I think...)

















I know you are thinking this MUST be an April Fool's joke because I am actually POSTING!


Nope it's for REALS!


I have been shamefully neglectful of my blog. My 2nd year Blogiversary came and went and I didn't even acknowledge it or even have a contest. I think once you get so behind, it's just so hard to try and catch up and keep up. The irony is one of my favorite quotes that I have hanging in my home is:


IT'S FAR EASIER TO KEEP THAN TO CATCH UP!


Amen! But alas, I will just keep plugging away and do my best. My main problem is that I have to keep up on my Spa Blog Posts. They put a considerable amount of pressure on me because writing them is like a job, not a hobby. Unfortunately, I have found myself a bit burned out to keep up on them, as well as THIS blog. I am currently THREE treatment posts behind because I've been on vacation. My Spa heaven will be ending soon and so I am hoping once that pressure is off, this will be easier. I just feel so bloggedy burned out!


And then there's Facebook. I have become such a fan of Facebook because I have reconnected with so many of my old friends and it has been such a blast getting caught up on each other's lives. And Facebook is faster. Blogging takes more time and effort for sure. I used to look forward to posting and writing each day, but lately it's really become a chore for me.

Okay, enough of that!!! Besides how many of THESE posts have I already written???


I am going to do one or two posts that are current WITHOUT worrying about catching up. I will do that later... I will, I will, I promise!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Welcome BACK!! For what it is worth I love your blog!! And miss you when you are gone. I feel like a lone blogger!! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails