Thursday, April 29, 2010

~~~FRIDAY MEMES~~~

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
Food 4 Thought Friday


A little feast without the calories!!!

Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night for those that are on a different time zone. JOIN IN!!!

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Breakfast What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?

Lunch What is something that you are disappointed about right now.

Dinner What is in your fridge right now?


Midnight Snack What are you really anticipating right now?


Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
MY ANSWERS
Breakfast What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? I love steel cut oatmeal! So yummy! Or if I am in a hurry I will sometimes grab a Yoplait or some toast. I don't eat much for breakfast. I hate to admit I often will eat a cookie or brownie or cake or something evil like that for breakfast.
Lunch What is something that you are disappointed about right now. That I had an opportunity to go to China with some friends and I'm not going. It was a great deal and a great trip, but Dave isn't real keen on the idea and I'm not sure I could stand to be away from my family for 2 weeks. I have always wanted to say I ran on the Great Wall of China, so I am feeling pretty bummed. And I know me and my friends would have created memories that would last a lifetime. Dinner What is in your fridge right now? Many leftovers like spaghetti, taco meat, pork roast, fajita fixings, garlic mashed potatoes, stroganoff, rice, chicken, and leftover restaurant Chinese food . A strawberry cake, bagels, tons of yogurt, and all the regulars like milk, OJ, sour cream, butter, jam, etc. It is full!


Midnight Snack What are you really anticipating right now? The Ragnar Race in June. I am training hard for it. Oh and SPRING! Where is it this year? It's almost May and it's only in the 40's! Sick of snow! I want heat! Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?) Don't always say what you are feeling. Some feelings are best left unsaid.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
ffi

1. I was excited for my plans, but they got squashed.

2. I got sidetracked by something and I left my book who knows where.

3. Why is Mother Nature being so moody!

4. My son Bryce who just turned 19 yesterday was in my thoughts today.

5. One of my favorite sayings was "Right on - Leon!" (long story!)

6. Just wanna run away sometimes -- I know that feeling.

7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Women's Conference at BYU and eating dinner at Carabba's (the best Italian place ever with the best chocolate cake on the planet!) and tomorrow my plans include a long run (ugh!), taking McKay to his Hunter's Safety shooting test, organizing, attending a stake meeting and Sunday I want to enjoy our Stake Conference and finally take a nap!


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I get sidetracked too. This week I misplaced my keys.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! You're back!! I played along. Your recipe for life is so very true! Have a great Friday Jodi!!

Dawn said...

I love strawberry cake!

Sorry you aren't getting to go to China. I'm not sure I could be away from my family for 2 weeks either.

I participated today for Food 4 Thought. But, I kinda goofed and actually posted a recipe for Recipe of the Week. LOL! Oh, well. I'll know better next time.
http://dawnsdiversions.blogspot.com/2010/04/food-4-thought-friday.html

You've got a great blog! Glad I found it.

Dawn said...

I agree that some things are best left unsaid. I played along! :-)

Marsha said...

Glad you are back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails