Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A-Z Post

A-Z
A. Addictions: Running, chocolate, the fireplace in my room, the ocean, purple anything, carbs, lighthouses, children, animals, going out to lunch, shopping, internet, the spa, my family.  (okay these aren't necessarily addictions but more like the things I would not like to live without!)
B. Bed color: I'll give ya one guess.  You got it...PURPLE!  Actually a floral print that is grey, white, and purple.  Accented with white battenburg lace pillows.  It's time for a change though.
C. Chore you hate:  Bathrooms!  Changing sheets.  Cleaning out the freezer.  Any chores in the basement aka Man Cave.  I also hate cleaning my mud room.  It seems as soon as I do, it needs it again!  Guess it's appropriately named. 
D. Dogs:  I LOVE dogs!  I had dogs growing up and I love them.  We had 10 Samoyed puppies living INSIDE our home at one time when I was a child.  The only dog we've had since I've been married is Bryce's dog Kilo.  He was run over after only having him for a year.  I miss him desperately and really want another one.  If only Dave felt the same.  I love ALL animals.
E. Essential start to your day:  Scriptures with the family, family prayer, a good run, checking my phone, and some form of chocolate.
F. Favorite color:  Purple.  Such a silly question!
G. Gold or silver:  If we're talking money - gold.  If we are talking jewelery - silver.
H.
Height: 5'4 and 3/4"
I. Instruments you play: Piano.  I used to play the clarinet in Jr. High.
J. Job title:  Domestic Goddess and Research Associate in the field of Child Development and Human Relations.

K. Kids:  5 amazing sons!
L. Live:  Utah
M. Married:  For 31 years!

N. Nicknames:  Jo, Jode, Jo-Jo, JM, Jodi Mae, VD, and most recently Joey by my cute nephew.
O. Overnight hospital stays:   5 (with each childbirth delivery), once when I was 8 years old for a bladder surgery, and too many to count when I would stay at the Primary Children's with Tyson.
P. Pet peeve:  Only one?  Not shutting cupboard doors!
Q. Quote:  “I am determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances.”Martha Washington
R. Righty or lefty:  Right
S. Siblings:  One brother two years older than me.  (Jerry)
T. Time you wake up:  Seems no matter what time I go to bed, my body wakes me up around 5:15.  IF I can go back to sleep, which is rare, I get up at 6:50 for scriptures.
U. University attended: I graduated with an associates and a bachelor's degree from Weber State University.  I also attended Dixie College for one semester (mainly to play!).
V. Vegetables you dislike:  I honestly can't think of a single veggie I don't like.  I really LOVE them all!  Possibly eggplant since I've never tried it because it doesn't look too good.  Yeah, I know it's purple!  But the texture of it seems odd to me.  If mushrooms are considered a veggie, then those!
W. What makes you run late:  When I just want to get one more thing done before I go. 
X. X-rays you've had:  Lungs, fingers (crushed fingertips from getting slammed in door), teeth.  That's all I can remember.  I've had an MRI, mammogram,and numerous ultrasounds as well.
Y. Yummy food: Lasagna, crepes, German pancakes (both with orange Suzette sauce), grilled turkey sandwich with swiss cheese and pesto, spaghetti with Mizithra cheese in browned butter, caramel bread pudding, and ANYTHING chocolate!
Z. Zoo animal favorite:  Polar Bears!  They are so entertaining!

Now it's your turn to play along!  Leave me a link in the comments so I can check it out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails