Thursday, April 3, 2008

♥ Thoughtful Thursday ♥

I am a lover and collector of inspiring thoughts and quotes. Thoughts help motivate me when I need it and strengthen me when I'm down. Here are just a few I wanted to share with you today. Read them, think about them, and be inspired by them!


Myspace God Graphics Quotes


One of my favorite quotes of all time...





Myspace Motivation Graphics Quotes





Myspace Motivation Graphics Quotes



Quote Orkut Comments




Myspace Motivation Graphics Quotes




Myspace Motivation Graphics Quotes

Tell me one of your all time favorite quotes or thoughts...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great thoughts to ponder. I also love the one by Marianne Williamson. Thanks for sharing.
I think I may figure out this comment thing!
Cathie

Jen said...

I love the one by Marianne Williamson too. Another one I like is by Nike. Goes like this: If you focus on results you will never change. But if you focus on change you will see results. Got it from Holly, can you tell?!

Jodi said...

I love that one too! And yes, I can tell it's from Holly! Great thought though~

The Hoyt Family said...

I loved the thoughts. Thanks for the comments. I think i will start a excercise blog. I am surprised myself i didnt think i had it in me. Still struggeling with the knee but hopefully it will get better. Of course im still not as committed to it as you are.. Today it was raining and i am so sore from yesterdays run i didnt go today. Im just being lazy today.. lol :))

Mel said...

All very good thoughts. I especially love the 3rd one - laugh at the confusion. Boy, does that apply to my life. I guess you either laugh or cry! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails