Friday, May 15, 2009

What a way to wake up!



THIS is what I see when I open my eyes each morning in the SPRING!





























































































It doesn't even look REAL! It looks like a picture or a painting! What a GLORIOUS way to wake up!!!



I ♥ SPRING! I love everything about it....the smells, the warmth after a long cold winter, the freshness in the air, the sounds of birds chirping once again, and most of all the promise that life can always be renewed!!! Oh if only SPRING could last all year long!!!



8 comments:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

I honestly thought that was a picture, hung up on your wall, until your post read otherwise. Wow, what a view! I love lilacs. The smell, the color, even the way the word just tickles right off my tongue. Ah, spring!:D

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

Beautiful! We don't get lilac's here. I bet it smells wonderful.

Jodi said...

Lisa WHAT? You don't get lilacs? Oh that is just WRONG! I would die! I hate it that they only last three weeks, but to never have them....oh man!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cool way to wake up every morning for 3 whole weeks. The color of purple and the glorious smell. One of God's greatest creations!!! I had some lilacs on my desk at school and getting to smell them everyday for over 4 hours was heaven!! I will have to come over and sneak a peek and snell before they are gone. Have a great Sunday!!!

Julie (hopefully a member of the purple club again!!!)

Da Bergs said...

I want a lilac tree!!! How beautiful!!! AND the smell!!!

michelle said...

Now that is gorgeous! Lucky yoU!

Kelsee said...

WOW! I love spring too!

Yvonne said...

If you ever figure out how to make spring last all year, let me know; )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails