Sunday, October 12, 2008

50 Odd Things













50 ODD Things

If you opened this, FILL IT OUT!

1. Do you like blue cheese? Bleh! No!
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No
3. Do you own a gun? Yes and I know how to use it! OK, technically I don’t, but my husband and sons do (rifles anyway)
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? I don't go there very often. At the Center Street Grill I add grape and lime flavor to my water.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor Appointments? Yes, very! I have always hated doctors and then I went and married one!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? If I think about them and what they are made of, then I can't eat them! But if I don't think about them, I really like them! Especially cooked over a bonfire!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? It's a Wonderful Life!!!! LOVE IT! It's just NOT Christmas if I don't see it!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Pure, refreshing water as soon as I get done with my run.
9. Can you do push-ups? Yes I can! Shocker I know! And not just the wimpy girl ones either. We do them frequently in my Body Sculpt class at the gym.
10. Age? 39 forever.....
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Hmm...not sure I can pick just one. I really love jewelry! I think it would have to be the wedding ring Dave gave me on our 20th anniversary. It's gorgeous!!!
12. Favorite hobby? Reading, running, writing, blogging, baking, cake decorating.
13. Favorite Actor: It was Tom Cruise forever, but now I think I would say Johnny Depp, Richard Gere, Matthew McConahey, or Dana Carvey (he just makes me laugh!)
14. Do you have A.D.D.? Not unless it stands for Almost Dementia Developing!!! I can't remember anything anymore!
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? That changes depending on the day. Today it's the fact that I stayed up too late last night and so I am real tired again.
16. Middle name? Mae (after my Grandma)
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? (1) I need to go make a treat for the boys (2) Is it too late to take a nap? (3) What do I have coming up this week?
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday/today? (1) CD at the AMI mini conference (Amy Lacey's new one) (2) A seriously cute Halloween Purple Witch Hat for my home (3) Thee best sandwich (called The Boston) I have ever eaten from The Italian Place!
19. 3 drinks you regularly drink? 1. Water 2. Water 3. Water ~ I will drink a root beer or lime rickey occasionally, but not very often. Oh, and right now lots of Hot Chocolate!
20. 3 Current worries?~ (1) What am I forgetting to do in Young Womens (2) Getting Bryce's Scholarship applications done and turned in before it's too late (3) Christmas! I start worrying about that in July.
21. Current hate right now? The cold weather! The election. The environment my kids have to be exposed to at school and in the world in general.
22. Favorite place to be? Home or with family and friends♥
23. How did you bring in the New Year? With family and friends and lots of food
24. Where would you like to go? Rome, the Holy Land, Japan, and back to Hawaii.
25. Name three people who will complete this. Y'all!
26. Do you own slippers? Yes, but I don't wear them enough. I usually wear socks if my feet are cold.
27. What shirt are you wearing? The one I wore to church this morning. A black turtle neck and teal sweater.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No
29. Can you whistle? Yes
30. Favorite color? PURPLE!!!!!
31. Would you be a pirate? No, I like to brush my teeth and take showers too much. But if it meant I got to meet Johnny Depp, then I would consider it for sure!
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t sing in the shower
33. Favorite girl's name? Aspen or McKenna
34. Favorite boy's name? All my boys names and Hayden
35. What is in your pocket? Cell phone
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Bryce ~ he was being funny at dinner tonight.
37. Best bed sheets as a child? I have no idea, but the odds are pretty good they were purple.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken ribs
39. Do you love where you live? Yes I do.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Three
41. Who is your loudest friend? DeAnna
42. How many dogs do you have? None...unfortunately :(
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Maybe...
44. What is your favorite book(S)? The scriptures, but also whatever I am reading at the time. I read a lot of books at the same time.
45. Where were you born? Ogden
46. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate anything! Mini Reeses, Twix Bars, and Dove Chocolate are probably my favorite....oh yeah and Violet Crumbles!!!! Mmm....
47. Favorite Sports Team? Whatever team my boys are playing on!
48. What songs do you want played at your funeral? Canon in D
49.What are you doing at 12 A.M.? Either sleeping, dreaming, out with our friends (if weekend), or bloggin'.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Tell me it isn't really SNOWING!!!

7 comments:

Kelsee said...

This was fun to read. I love your ADD answer! I can really relate!
Snow? So did we!

Dawn said...

It was fun learning more about you Jodi. I filled it out too. I never used to love Blue Cheese, but about 7 years ago I got hooked. I used to think it was the nastiest stuff. LOL!

Mel said...

Ooo, maybe I should join your body sculpting class!

Now I'm thinking I want to try adding the grape stuff to my water at Center Street Grill. Sounds interesting.

Ditto on 1, 2, 3, 6, 12(minus the cake decorating, 21, 26, 28, 29, 47 and 50! This was a lot of fun!

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

Fun answers and even more fun getting to know you more. I am going to play. I have nothing better to do.LOL:O)

Yvonne said...

A great list--I'm with you on #'s 1, 2, 7, 22, 46.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on 21! Will this election EVER end? Unfortunately I know it will and I am not sure how great of an end it is going to be. Kind of scary!

Victoria Wilding said...

You're so cute! I loved learning more about you. I admire your love of water. Something I definately don't share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails