Friday, October 24, 2008

Good Mail!

Oh boy was I spoiled this week!
Look what came in the mail???

This is from Jen! It's a little Halloween pin to wear on my clothes. Isn't it SO stinkin' fun??? AND purple too! She made it herself! THANKS JEN!


Then I got this from Tiffany! It's some gum and a card that says "I chews you to have a Good Mail Day" So clever! THANKS TIFFANY!!!



Then look what I found on my porch! I didn't think THIS big package would be Good Mail. I was wrong... It was!


Look what I found inside? From Dawn! She said she heard I love Halloween and so she sent me some darling Halloweenie things! The little witch (on left) is so cute riding on a caramel apple, (can you see the cute little spider on the side?) It is just the CUTEST! And I can NOT wait to try out the Hot Cocoa inside the cute cat container (on right)!!! Oh and she made the way cute card herself! I only said "cute" five times!!! THANKS DAWN! Just too cute! (six!)
You guys are all so awesome! Thanks for making my week!
♥Love it!♥

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Jodi, I am so glad you enjoyed your Good Mail. I'm glad you liked the card too. I had fun making it. :-)

Da Bergs said...

LUCKY.
seriously, there isnt much more fun than a package in the mail!!!

Anonymous said...

Little things like that help you realize what a tremendous POSITIVE influence you are on others. Keep up the good work!!

Debbie said...

Looks like you got some nice gifts! I really enjoyed reading through your blog and will come back again soon!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Those are all awesome!

Kelsee said...

Wow, I am jealous!

Yvonne said...

Looks like such fun good mail.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails