Thursday, February 26, 2015

Food 4 Thought Friday

PLAY ALONG! Just copy and paste the questions to your blog and leave a comment that you played along!  These are so much fun to go back and read later!

Welcome to Beacon of Hope's:
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Food 4 Thought Friday!

A little feast without the calories!!

Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! I will post a new one each Thursday night. JOIN IN!!!

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions:
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
   
Breakfast What is your current favorite song?

Lunch What is something that can always brighten your day no matter what?

Dinner What is something you feel like you have improved on the past week?

Midnight Snack If you could go back and change one thing this week, what would it be?
 
 
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
MY ANSWERS

Breakfast ~ What is your current favorite song? I have no idea why I have a serious thing with Taylor Swift's song Blank Space, but I do!  If it comes on the car radio, I turn it up WAY loud and just rock out to it.  I know every lyric* and I just sing along.  It gets me going!  I need to get it on my running playlist!  *There's a couple of bad words in the lyrics so I substitute those with "Oh my stars!" instead of what she says. ♪♫ It's gonna be forever - or it's gonna down in flames ♫! ☺ 

Lunch ~
What is something that can always brighten your day no matter what? There are many things I could answer this one with, but I guess one of the main things to brighten my day is just simply getting outside.  For some reason being outdoors really lifts my spirits. Even on the nastiest days, if I just go out for a bit, I feel so much better.  Nature is healing I believe. A text message from someone I love will also brighten my day as well.


Dinner ~ What is something you feel like you have improved on the past week? I guess it would have to be my speed with running.  I have really been doing a lot of speedwork the past few weeks and I am seeing a definite improvement.  I hope it's enough so I can BQ!  I did intervals (5x800's) at the track this week and I went faster than my goal time for each interval even though I was trying to slow it down a bit.  THAT was exciting! 

Midnight Snack ~
If you could go back and change one thing this week, what would it be? I would have spent less time worrying about things I can't change.  Sometimes I get way too caught up in things I can't control.  I know I have to just turn it over to the Lord and let Him do the worrying for me. I also would have ordered that lemon cake from the Blue Lemon instead of thinking I didn't need it.  It really looked good and life's too short to not enjoy little treats along the way!
 
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
When things get hard, as they always will, stop and remember that everything will "come to pass - not to stay" and move on with a smile.  I've also been reminded that our  minds are amazing things and all we have to do is tell ourselves something and it will accept it....good or bad.  If we say, "I am happy" our minds will accept that as truth whether we are or not and eventually we will be happy.  It also works the other way though too, if we say "I am so depressed" then get ready to be.  I don't think we have a clue the power of what we tell ourselves can have on us.  It's big!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

Audrey said...

I thought this week's questions were hard! Your answers are much better than mine.
My new layout is a template on the blogger site.

Nancy Mc said...

Loved your answers. I played along. These questions took some soul searching.

Jodi said...

Great answers! I played along this week.

Dawn said...

I'm playing along!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails