When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?
Name one thing you miss about being a child.
Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.
If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?
Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…
Still hungry? Go here?
1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a stress free week!
2. Leftovers is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.
3. I never leave home without my brain...oh wait I just did that today, so I will say my cell phone.
4. If I were a condiment, I would be ketchup because I like to be squeezed!
5. People not putting things back where they belong is really high up on my list of pet peeves.
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was should I go to the gym in the morning or not?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing up making and decorating the anniversary cake for my parent's 50th wedding anniversary, tomorrow my plans include pulling off the open house for their 50th celebration with most of my brain cells still intact and Sunday, I want to just chill!
Wanna play? Go here.