1. Holidays in the summer are: given an F for... Fabulous and Fantastic! Lots of Food, Fun, Family, and Friends! I love the Fourth of July! Happy Birthday America!!!
2. Hamburgers with grilled onions are my favorite things to grill.3. My thoughts are focused on my parent's 50th wedding anniversary open house and all that is still left to do in one week! (see post below) See Mom...this is why I needed a sister!!!
4. Running the Firecracker 5K in my city (for results on that go here ) and finally getting more than four hours of sleep a night is what I'm most looking forward to this weekend!
5. My favorite book so far this summer is Twilight (still reading it...I know, I know. I've been busy!).
6. Prayer, scripture study, and exercise is the best way to begin a day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to the canyon for a cookout with family and then to the fireworks, tomorrow my plans include running 11 miles and shopping for the anniversary stuff with my mom and SIL and Sunday, I want to relax and visit with family!
Happy Independence Day!!!
For more Friday Fill-ins go here.