Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Fill-in



1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would love to visit many homes and see what really goes on behind closed doors!

2. Jealousy is the art of counting the other fellow's blessings instead of your own. ~ (a great thought I once heard)

3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that what I wish for would really come true.

4. I'd rather be cheerful and grateful than depressed and down any day!

5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna go back to the time they remind me of.

6. If time were in a bottle I would cork it up and save it for when I needed more!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m taking my SIL and kids to the airport after a great visit from them (I'm really going to miss them!) tomorrow my plans include running the Mantua Dam Race ( and hoping to get the t-shirt that says, "I survived the Dam Race!", attending a baptism, and getting my YW lesson prepared for Sunday, and Sunday, I want to take a nap and make some really yummy treat for my boys! I will also be glad to get Bryce back home after his trip to Bear Lake with his friend's family.





Next time you tell someone you are "FINE", don't forget that is a loaded word!
















4 comments:

SkinnyJeanGirl said...

I love your little cursor/smiley pink winker! I enjoyed your answers too. Have a great weekend.:)

Yvonne said...

Great answers--I especially love the jealousy quote.
Your time in a bottle answer was wonderful, too.
Enjoy the race.

Dawn said...

Songs do have a way of taking you back, which is wonderful. Too bad we can't "really" go back for just a short time.

Good luck on your race! I can see why you want that shirt. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the face on the FINE lady! I will remember that next time I respond with "fine"!

Great answers. Hope the race went well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails