What are your feelings towards lightning/thunder storms?
I absolutely love them! Any kind of rainy weather instantly puts me in a good mood! I know it's not real safe, but I love to go outside and just watch them. If the thunder is real loud, I do get a little scared though. We live right next to the mountain and several years ago it caught on fire because of lightning. That was pretty incredible but very scary! They were able to put it out before it did any damage to the homes....including ours thankfully!
Have you ever experienced an earthquake?
When I was about 12 or so, I was practicing the piano and I saw this lamp on the piano start to move. I had no idea it was an earthquake at the time. It was a small one, but it was still large enough to do some minor damage to some homes. I currently live 50 yards away from a major fault line. Kinda nerve racking!
Dry heat or humid heat?
Definitely dry. We lived in St. Louis for a couple of years and that humidity just wears you out! I hated always feeling sticky!
Are you a skier...snow or water?
Yes, I am a water skier, but as far as a snow skier, I am not sure how to answer that. I have been several times but I am not good at it. The first time I went I was in ninth grade and one of the boys talked me into going on a slope called Wild Cat (yeah that should've been my first clue!) and I ended up in a tree! Seriously I did! I was not having a good time and so I took off my skis and slid down on my fanny the rest of the way! Pathetic!
What are your top three favorite ice cream flavors?
Oh, I love ice cream! My top three flavors are Farr's Licorice, Spumoni, and Cherry Chocolate Chip. I also love Mint Chocolate Chip and Pistachio. Haagen Daz' Creme' Brulee' is good too! I could list about 20 or 30 favs!
1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you makes you older. heh-heh
2. If you're good at something, share it with others.
3. Why so much money for gasoline!
4. Something is out there, it's my son who is supposed to be inside right now.
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled Boys R Us.
6. Sitting on my back porch I see our waterfall, beautiful trees and flowers, and the mountain.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to attending our ward party and watching my three year old nephew for the weekend, tomorrow my plans include NOT doing my long run since I did it today!!! Yea! 10 miler!, playing with my nephew, picking up McKay's football gear, and doing something fun! and Sunday, I want to go to church, then chill and take a nap! I always say that but it never happens!
Have a great weekend!!!