It was actually a lot of fun preparing for it and teaching it. I was a little stressed when I arrived and realized there wasn't any internet service hooked up yet. Thankfully the speaker before me was able to save the day and make it work! Whew! Thanks Dr. Bryce.
Click to enlarge
Blogstipation - Writer’s block for bloggers. Can't think of what to blog about?
Blogathy - I do not want to post today and I do not care about it
Blogopotamus - A long long blog post
Blogorrhea - Unusually high output of articles
Bleg - To use one’s blog to beg for assistance etc.
Hitnosis - Refreshing your browser repeatedly to see if your hit counter or comments have increased
Blog hopping - Jumping from one blog to another
Blogoholic - Addicted to blogging
Blogorific - Blogtastic - Something which a blogger says is terrific
Blogsit - Maintaining a blog while the primary blogger is on leave
Blurker - A blog reader not posting comments, just lurking around quietly.
Blogathon - Update your website every 30 minutes for 24 hours straight. Maybe collect sponsorships.
Blogiversary - Your blog birthday
Blog Carnival - Links to other articles covering a specific topic.
Multiblog - Running multiple blogs
Blogger bash - A blogger party
Glog - A first-person recording of an activity, in which the person doing the recording is a participant in the activity.
It was a BLOGORIFIC day and I have had a lot of the attendees already start their own blogs! Keep it up guys!
I also got these TWO BLOGTASTIC AWARDS!
Getting an award always really lifts me when I seem to need it the most! Thanks so much!
This cool one is from Dawn at Dawn's Daily Life.
To check out her awesome blog-just click on her name.
Here are the rules: Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you have posted your award. Then share 6 values that are important to you and 6 things you do not support. Last, but not least, grant the prize to 6 people.
Six Things I Value:
2. My Faith
Six Things I Do Not Support:
1. Same Sex Marriage...In my opinion, marriage is between a man and a woman.
2. Abortion... Abortion is plain and simple murder. Why should someone, just because they don't want to bring a life into this world, have the right to make that decision for that unborn, unheard voice? There are exceptions, when the woman has been raped or her life is at risk, but other than that, it is simply wrong.
3. Taking God out of the Pledge of Allegiance... This country was founded upon the belief in God! That is what we are based on! Why oh why try and remove Him from the picture?
4. Pornography...I hate that it is becoming so common place. There needs to be stricter laws against it especially in public domains....like TV and the Internet!
5. Taking the word Christmas out of Christmas! ...This one really gets to me! Hello! It is about CHRIST! It is His birthday! This is America!!! If we want to celebrate Christmas we should be able to call it what it is!!! None of this "Happy Holidays" fluff anymore! CHRISTMAS is what it is and what it should be called!
6. The Media... The media has become so liberal and unfortunately it has a very powerful influence on what we believe. I am tired of the one-sided reporting of so many issues. We need more conservative reporters voicing their opinions as well.
Okay, I have come down off my soapbox now... if you don't agree that's okay, but don't be a blogroach! (I love using this new terminology- can ya tell?)
And I got this one from Jodi at Life as Mama Jodi!
Click on her name to go to her cool blog!
I so appreciate you both thinking of me and my blog!!! I am supposed to pass each of these on to six other blogs I really admire, but since I love ALL of your blogs, I am going to pass it on to anyone who wants to grab them. They are yours for the taking! You deserve it!