Monday, November 18, 2013

Ask Me Meme - part 1

The ASK Meme - part one

1. What's your favorite candle scent? Sun and Sand, Midsummer's Night Dream, Pumpkin Spice, and Brownie!
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Hmm... since I have no sisters, this one was tough.  Sandra Bullock maybe, because she seems like a lot of fun.  Or Oprah Winfrey.  No idea why other than I think she is wise and there would be a lot of opportunities to do so many things I want to do with her clout.  Or maybe Marie Osmond.  She has so much experience with all male brothers as I do with all sons that I think we would have a lot in common.  And I think she seems pretty crazy and adventurous like me.  Ann Romney? Hmm... to really answer this I need more time to think, which I just don't have right now!
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?  Maybe I should say Donny since Marie is my new sister....haha.  I would hate to split them apart.  LOL  I think Dana Carvey would be a blast to have as a brother.
5. Do you know a hoarder? Yes I do.
6. Can you do a split? Yes I can.  Okay let me rephrase that.... IF I stretched and really warmed up, I think I could get back into one.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? 2nd grade
8. How many oceans have you swam in? 2
9. How many countries have you been to? 4
10. Has anyone in your family been in the military? Yes, my Pa was.
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? Been so long, I have no idea!  I usually studied really hard so I would get an A, and then quickly forget it all!  haha
14. What were your favorite TV shows when you were a child? (I shouldn't gave Googled this one because there were so many that I loved and so I kept naming them!)  Brady Bunch, Bewitched, Batman, Gilligan's Island, Lost In Space, Eight Is Enough, Love Boat, Happy Days, Little House on the Prairie, The Hardy Boys, Donny and Marie, Charlies Angels, Laugh In, Hee Haw, Glen Campbell Show, Love American Style, Carol Burnett Show...okay I will stop!
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? Probably Cinderella. I have no idea!  But we wore those plastic masks on our faces that you could barely breath through!
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? Read all of the Twilight series, a couple of Harry Potter, and so far one and a half of the Hunger Games.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? Australian
18. Did your mother go to college? No
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? No, but all my boys have.
22. What was the first amusement park you’ve been to? Knott's Berry Farm
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese, and Japanese
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Gray
25. Is your father bald? Nope

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails